One Stop Titan Shop: Flagship of the Family

Playing hard getting drunk and Fire play what more can you ask for

S’mores …okay because when there are S’mores there is chocolate…when there is chocolate…the STAR shows up

Fly by bumping :monkey::monkey::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning::grinning::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Had to cruise by and bump this up a bit, and bring some of the good stuff with me.

oh my what nice tongue you have…lol
bumpity bump bump

photostudio_1612928612481

Sexayyyyyyyy…:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::grinning::grinning::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

Love it, fitting for the devil kitty of the shops!

1 Like

Do you have a Safe word

1 Like

Who needs safe words live life Dangerously I think if you’re already in the shops you understand …

True…lol…Safe Words are for the weak…
Bumpity bump bump bump hippity hop

Okay…this is not for everyone’s eyes…but I just heard that the Leader of the OSTS…got a brand new top of the line cage… all decked out…music system…lights…and more…It’s in the Office…whose brave enough to check it out

So gotta have sarcasm and be brave … Sounds like a fun challenge :laughing:

Sarcasm …everyone has it but afraid to voice it… The Shops allow you to free the sarcasm…let it run wild…unless you are in the Office then that’s a whole new set of rules by the Office Manager

Congrats on being top 50 guys!!!

woot woot… OSTS… kicking butt and working hard together to get that spot too…No slackers there that’s for sure

One Stop Titan Shop is killing it! Keep rocking shoppers!

So who has what it takes to be a Shopper and one for One Stop Titan Shop
highly motivated and no slackers
Doesn’t mind being called into the Office for one on one discipline
Thick-Skinned and sarcastic the better

Rare spot is available for a top 50 house thats built on sarcasm and insanity :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::sunglasses::smiley::smiling_imp:

Cookie Settings