One place available with established fun alliance - on 10* Titans!

If you are looking for a new alliance check out The Annual Purge, we are seeking one competitve players to join a great and fun team! We would like a minimum of 3600 TP, 1600 Cups and whars app (which is easy to download).

• Established Alliance with a wide range of knowledge
  • Very friendly members who work closely as a team
  • English Speaking group with members all over the world.
  • Active Daily Players who are currently taking out 9* Titan and flirting with 10*
  • Use all 6 flags in war and fight titans daily
  • Real life happens outside of the game so just let us know if you may be inactive for any reason, inactive players without any notification will be removed.
  • We use WhatsApp to communicate, it’s easy to download if you haven’t already got it.
  • We always play to win!

Please ask if you have any question, we look forward to giving you a warm welcome! :smile:

Come join us!!! Fun chatty group with lots of hugs!!! And whooooooppppppp ■■■!

Competitive players needed for slaying 9* Titans and using all 6 flags in War, come and join a fun but committed team :slight_smile:

Hugs and Fireball shots available at The Annual Purge, looking for daily players to batter 9 and 10* titans with us!!

If you are looking for a new alliance check out The Annual Purge, we are seeking competitve players who want to win to join a great team!

Established Alliance with a wide range of knowledge
Very friendly members who work closely as a team
English Speaking group with members all over the world.
Active Daily Players who are currently taking out 9* Titan and flirting with 10*
Use all 6 flags in war and fight titans daily
Real life happens outside of the game so just let us know if you may be inactive for any reason, inactive players without any notification will be removed.
We use WhatsApp to communicate, it’s easy to download if you haven’t already got it.
We will not use Mercs
Can lower trophy requirement for the right person.
Please ask if you have any question, we look forward to giving you a warm welcome! :smile:

If you are still enthusiastic about the game Then check us out! We laugh, we support, we encourage, we fight hard and would love to have you onboard! Check out our established team and if you meet our requirements below please come and say hello :slight_smile:

TP 3600 minimum
1600 Cups minimum
WhatsApp to communicate 
Active daily player

Amy questions please do ask we would love to hear from you.

Lou

1 Like

1 Like

Join us!!! We slay titans!!! And purge in war!!! We lick and then stick em!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hi hi

I’m leaving my alliance as soon as the war chest fills (currently 15/25), so it should take 2-4 wars more to finish the task. I meet all of your requirements and I’m interested in joining. It’s time for me to move; Let me know if you (will) have a spot available.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yes we do, we have two spots available and we would love to have you onboard! If you don’t have WhatsApp it’s really easy to download. What’s your game name and I can tell others to make sure we keep a space for you x

And when your ready just drop me a line :slight_smile:

Looking for active members to join established alliance, minimum 3600 TP and WhatsApp required

War won, come join us!! :wink:

We are a fun and chatty group!! Come help us take down 10 stars and purge our war opponents!!!:heart::heart:

Super fun, sometimes crazy but highly competitive alliance looking for dedicated daily players with winning on their mind! We laugh, support, encourage and we always play for a win! Could this be something that interests you? Currently taking down 9* and have taken down 10* & 11* titans but recently had some players retire from the game entirely. So if your still enthusiastic about wanting that win, use all your Titan and war flags, have 3600 TP & 1600 cups minimum along with WhatsApp for communication why not drop me a line here, The Annual Purge would love to hear from you!

Want to fight to win then join us, competitve players needed for happy alliance

Come join us before war starts :wink:

Join us!!! Fun and chatty group that loves to take down titans and purge our war opponents!!:heart::heart:

The Annual Purge - We laugh, support, encourage and we always play for a win! Could this be something that interests you? Need TP 3600 min & WhatsApp And to hit that invite button! :wink: