One of my collague disappeared from the battle field and war. Why?- SOLVED

Let me tell you that in the middle of the war, a friend of me disappeared from the battle field. We cannot explain why. No one have expulsed him and he is still in the alliance team. He has already done his first 3 attacks. We would like to know a reason… so… why?

1 Like

He needs to open a support ticket. Not going to get solved on the forums…unless he ate all his heroes. If you feed all your defense heroes to other heroes, you get put in spectator mode.

3 Likes

Maybe it was that… thanks . I didn’t know that can happen. Wow

1 Like

Yes, it’s to prevent various weird exploits where folks with weaker defense teams would put that out and then eat themselves out of a defense team. In a weird scenario where the alliance coordinated and did that all at once, it would leave the opponent with no heroes to attack, meaning they could only get 2000 pts total for the war, while if you could still attack, you could get more than that by wiping them once and then hitting one team.

So SGG had to stop that clear cheating by coding it so that if you don’t field a defense team anymore, you’re kicked out to spectator mode.

3 Likes

I understand you perfectly … my friend did it by mistake. So we have learnt the lesson . Thank a lot

Either did I know that thank you. :wilted_flower::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

You should stop using a single 1-2 star hero for your defense team. It doesn’t work and is crappy for the opposing team.

2 Likes

He didn’t use a only one hero of 1* … he used the 5 heros of low level but by mistake he used them or some of them to increase the level of the other… that was happened… Anyway I appreciate your comment and I agree with you totally

1 Like

i put my lower levels during the whole mix. I mean i put a 2** in all of my teams that i can. That way my last team is not all just 2** :wilted_flower::v::sunglasses:

2 Likes