One last letter to devs: Why I'm quitting

I am in an alliance but seems to be a very quiet alliance. No one talks and the leader has been absent for over 60 days. It is the only alliance I have been in but no one communicates and we’re not really sure how the alliance helps if at all.
If you can share some details that would be great!!! Or suggest a good alliance

1 Like

Wolf come over to Battle Toads Dyansty. Search us up! The leader is Tony.

We are active and taking on all titans and wars Check My post under Aliance if you would like more details :slight_smile:

Under our aliance we will guide you and help u level up and enjoy the game. We are a team and move as one!

@parallelsys @Silverbeard

Glad that had a happy ending. I’m going to hide your conversation but it’s not a punishment, just keeps the original topic flowing.

1 Like

My whole family plays. My 9yo is at lvl 15 and usually gets a b or below score on the Titans. He consistently gets better loot than me (lvl 26 with an A grade Titan attack) my husband was getting better loot but now that’s he’s lvl 19 and has
a better titan score he’s getting the basic loot…

I concur and I won’t pay for the diversion any more… I am likewise in an incredible partnership yet I don’t know whether this is sufficient to keep me in the amusement any longer. There truly has been no input to such a large number of issues raised in this gathering and I surmise they assume if they let individuals compose their dissatisfactions that will be ointment enough to fix the disorder. Or on the other hand not. Or then again they are excessively enveloped with their own inner selves that they can’t twist. Or on the other hand their advertising systems are a disappointment in light of the fact that the general population behind it either don’t realize what they are doing. Or on the other hand promoting is being constrained down ways not by any stretch of the imagination thoroughly considered well since the board is attempting to be a general and is honestly nothing more than a bad memory at it. Or on the other hand possibly a tad bit of this or perhaps none. Becoming weary of perusing every one of the ors? Truly that is the way I feel about the engineer gathering. Tired of no genuine reactions.

It certainly sounds like it’s time you walked away then. When a game stops being entertaining and fun for you, what’s the point?

I’m only sorry that this is your experience. I’m enjoying the game more each day but if and when the day comes that that changes, I’ll simply put it away.

1 Like

My eyes were opened today to the BS of the Raids AI. Lost 4 games in a row to teams I would normally beat with my eyes closed. Oh look…invisible wall!
It’ll be no time before I stop playing this game.

1 Like

People get too wound up about this. If a substandard team beats you, no big deal. You then have an easy revenge to collect later on when they’ve had a chance to generate some ham/Iron in their watchtower.

I love when I log on to a list of raids available for me to revenge. Everyone and anyone is invited to visit my watchtower while I am offline. I’ll make sure to collect when the time is right.

1 Like

Yer, I think it’s funny that we all expect to beat teams above us but it must be a conspiracy when teams below us win :joy:

7 Likes

I really enjoyed this thread. Very entertaining. Will read again. A++

1 Like

Even more entertaining? Go back through some posts to see how many times they have said they’re leaving and never coming back lol…

5 Likes

If they would come back it would be just to say us again that they are leaving :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

почему подняли цены на все в игре???

I played for quite some time, quit for over 18 months and came back for a look and see a heck of a lot of change, sadly its still very pay to play once you get higher up though. Still its well improved since i last visited.

You take the game too seriously
I left the game for a long while because of cancer
But i was back and stayed i dont spend money on it
I found very kind people to talk and laugh with
Rage quitting a video game is kinda childish

It’s remarkable how little has changed in 5 years. When this thread started, a year before I discovered this game, there were people complaining that s2 was overdue, whereas now there are people complaining that s5 was too soon; but basically the reasons people gave then for being just about to quit were similar to what (mostly) different people are saying now. Complaints about summoning odds, loot, availability of ascension materials, matchmaking, grinding… The only thing missing was power creep because, at the time the thread started, s1 was all there was!

I suppose the lesson in this is that games may evolve but human nature is pretty much unchanging.

4 Likes