One last letter to devs: Why I'm quitting

What about removing your credit/debit cards from your iTunes account, then at the start of each month you go to the store and buy a gift card with your monthly budget and redeem that within the game? It prevents impulsive ‘one-click’ purchasing in the game if you don’t get what you want, and means running an errand if you did want to spend further, during which you can cool off.
I don’t know if you can put a purchase block on your iTunes account or anything, never used iTunes, and I guess it could be an issue if you buy music or stuff through it.

Without wanting to sound patronising or anything, don’t be ashamed to reach out to someone if you feel the need to.

4 Likes

Good point thanks, it s funny how that’s the way I use to manage my iTunes account in the beginning and you do spend a lot less from it. Reaching out I know what you mean and in a roundabout way this is a form of that, this community is very strong at giving feedback whether you like it or not but mostly very sound advice.
Lol I didnt want to make this about me but probably asked for it with my post, cheers

1 Like

Honestly, I don’t find the game entertaining anymore. Season 2 just reinforced many of the things I disliked about it. I haven’t spent money in a few months… I’ve been trying to find a reason to keep playing. I Don’t care for raids, wars, titans, events, or quests. I just don’t see a point in playing anymore. The game has become stale and I see it as a cash grab by the developers. Everything is geared toward buying special heroes with odds so rediculoulsy low that people throw away hundreds of dolllars.

1 Like

“Do NOT spend anything on this game. In my experience of playing for about FOUR months now I haven’t gotten anything to advance me further in the game.

I’m probably about $30 - $50 in and I have nothing.

The drop rates for any hero’s worth a damn are next to nothing. The resource requirements to build your town are huge and you usually have to wait literally weeks to get anything done.

The main drive of this games creators period is to get you to spend money to gamble for a chance to get something good which you never do because of the drop rates. To be completely honest they should probably be sued and actually have their drop rates posted because of how pathetic they are.

And even if you do get something good with this game, the items require to max out stats are impossible to get as well, and with a financially weaker party. You’ll never get the items you need to level your hero’s properly.

Not worth your time or money. Gameplay is ok at best if you like doing the same mundane thing over and over again.

Big thumbs down.

Shame on you Small Giant.“

This is my current review of the game at the moment I agree with everything listed above. Something has to change with drop rates and accessibility of 4* materials to proceed. Players are blocked.

3 Likes

You do realise that the drop rates are posted now? They’re lousy odds, but they are posted in the summon gate and store. Just click on the ‘i’ in the blue circle at the top left to see what they are.

I wholeheartedly disagree with your assessment of the game, but if that is honestly how you feel you should delete the game and find a more enjoyable way to spend your time. Cheers :slight_smile:

1 Like

With 4 months and $30 you could had your TC to lv 20, plenty of low cost gems and many tickets & daily tokens to do your daily stuffs and have a decent starter team with even some 3* troops.

Resources are not a problem with a smart building plan.

How did you use your E&P’s money?

Today I’ve removed my credit card from the PlayStore. Let’s see if the get’s more interesting now.

thanks.
Wish you all the best

I am having the worst luck ascending 3 of my 4-star heros, it says I get the items from wars, titans, and special missions and I have yet to see them anywhere. Every titan and war I hope to see the items when those events end and I never see them, when the special missions come a long I do not see them, well I did see 1 item if I placed in a very high winning group but none of my teams are strong enough to get me into the top tiers since I need those items so my hero’s become strong enough to actually do some damage. I havent broke 3000 team points yet and with the problems in 4* hero’s I do not look forward to 5* since its going on 2 months of trying to get the items. I agree with making 1 wait a little but this is getting a little ridiculous and people on my team don’t have anything encouraging to say since most of them have been waiting on items as well. I’m most definitely looking intrest in this game because for the last 2 months it has felt like the same BS every day and not like when you 21st start the game and you grow at a decent rate, now it is stale like week old bread.

This game is certainly a grind, but it is also very versatile. There is always something you could be doing. You could be developing your 3* heroes. You could be developing your keep. You could be working toward advancing your troops.

There is a steep learning curve on how the game actually works. Time could be dedicated there. There is also the social aspect of the game. Join an alliance and get in on that part of the game. If the game is becoming stale for you, then it is because there is a large part of the game that is being ignored.

2 Likes

You could be developing your heroes or keep, or whatever but that doesn’t change the fact that it’s very grindy and repetitive. It is becoming stale not because the player missed something but because this game tries to force you into buying stuff for real money. Without that, the progression is slowed down quite a bit. That’s actually the problem that is seen throughout many games like this.

1 Like

Yeah I’m in a alliance and I am doing everything that you are speaking about, the 1 thing that makes me nuts are the people in our alliance who don’t participate in titans and wars, I don’t understand why someone would join a alliance if their not going to do their duties. We hardly ever win a ear and a lot of titans escape because of all the 0 hitters we have.

Ask your leaders, why they do not kick those players out and if they will not do it, leave and join a more active alliance. An active player in a “laid back alliance” is just in a wrong place.

4 Likes

100% correct. This advice cannot be better. There are many active alliances out there that have “no tolerance” policies for non participation. Ask in AR, Peer Review and Experienced Chats.

2 Likes

Totally agree with you and can add that the daily summons are far from worth anything. I am at level 24 going on 25 and still getting 1* Heroes that dont add crap to a 4 or 5* hero to level up. Your 1* heroes on daily summon are a waste of meat to level up and really are not worth anything. I think that once you reach level 20 you should start getting more rare heroes and higher * rating like 2 and 3 * heroes . Also I agree with the rewards for titan takedowns are patheric.
May I also add that the quest for gems is also pathetic. What a waste of time for 1,2,3 gems battle. What good is that. Not going to give you ■■■■. How about a quest for gems to get 10, 20,or 30 gems. Might be worth the battle.
Also trying to get the heroes to get to the 8/8 level is about impossible. I have merged 30 -40 heroes to a higher star hero and no special skills improvement. Let get with the program and make it worth playing. I am slowly losing interest in this game. Need better battle items. Need better heroes for summons.
I have spent 100’s of dollars and hardly got crap for the money.

I get 30 gems from titan loot.

Finding the right alliance makes all the difference in the world to how you experience the game. Start looking!

4 Likes

I’m lucky if I get 1,2, or 3 gems

Because of this :arrow_heading_up: