One last letter to devs: Why I'm quitting

Wise words. If you choose to spend the cash, just be aware that you’re almost always only buying a chance of something.

And like you say, @badassninjadad this is a capitalist system and game developers will tantalise with colourful characters and hyperbole, just like clothing retailers, car manufacturers etc.

1 Like

This is gambling, not capitalism…THAT’S what people need to understand and be careful of. In a capitalist system, when you spend the money, you get the exact product you intended. In gambling, you spend money on a chance at nothing or something. You can’t expect to get what you want when gambling.

2 Likes

I agree it’s gambling. I think we were talking about it being capitalist in that SG are here to make money, not as a public service. Part of the deal is that the odds are rarely or never published, but the possibilities are constantly advertised in an enticing way.

3 Likes

Ah yes I see. Haha…no mobile game is a public service.

Well there’s clearly an opportunity to crowd-fund a communist mobile game: “The United General Committee of Soviet Deputies…and puzzles”.

Everyone will get identical loot and ‘heroes’ will have special moves pertaining to great feats of tractor manufacturing.

I don’t know about you, but I’m excited

3 Likes

The game is working exactly as developed, to extract as much cash from it’s users as possible. That is all

5 Likes

As time moves forward, thats’ becoming more apparent.

As I’ve said before, this game really lacks DEPTH and RE-PLAYABILITY. Don’t offer story mode, then not intend on immediately following up for casual gamers all the while INCREASING raid mechanism and AW capabilites. You’re soflty forcing NOOBS and casual gamers to PAY or GET OUT, IMO.
solution:
Roll out season 2 ASAP
Offer Side games/Mini-quests
Offer an alchemy center for breaking down/creating battle items/etc

3 Likes

True!!! Oh, so true!!! :neutral_face:

A logical conclusion…
Mr_Spock_and_cat_421x395

1 Like

I have already expressed my concern and displeasure (not only mine, but hundreds or thousands of players), because if SG wants to win a lot of money very well, but at the very least let the players develop their heroes and then there will be more fight in the top 100.

(COMPETITION) but this is not the intention.

See the draft statements ?? Who are the winners? those of the top …

see lately the gems in the baus … 3 at the most, how can you get 300? if every month there are new heroes …

ascension items to raise heroes 5 * are as rare as the new rare titans, do not see they should be hidden … I know players who are about 9 MONTHS waiting for a dart … think …

3 Likes

The rare quests cycle through every two months or so, so you can’t be waiting nine months for ONE dart if you play all the rare quests.

1 Like

From September to June, how many months ?? Can I bring the player here?

There were at least five runs of Shiloh rare quest from September to June, so he had at least five darts up for the taking in those months. Sure, the last level is hard, but it is winnable with just 4* heroes and some battle items.

1 Like

so the math is good … because 1 dart is still missing. I play since October and I have zeline and lianna stops … because it will ?? not to mention marjana, and justice … or do we talk about Elaise ???

I can name many heroes here because I have 49 … so this event is 3, plus the heroes of this month

I am DONE.

Call me ‘stupid’ but for the SECOND … and LAST … time I spent $30 on jewels and bought the 2600-jewels-for-10-characters ‘best value deal’.

For the SECOND time in a row OF THE 10 CHARACTERS I got 4 of them were the same low-level characters, once again 3 of the remaining 10 were the same low-level character, and the remaining 3 were different but still LOW LEVEL battle/upgrade ‘fodder’.

$60 for CRAP. Multiple repeats of the same carp…

Besides getting ripped off for $60, no player / buyer should EVER get the same character twice when he buys multiple characters…but out if 7 characters bought only getting 2 SEPERATE characters … TWICE … is not only WRONG, it BLOWS!

3 Likes

Thanks for pointing out that the devs…

Gacha Dollas…

I slowely get tired of all the rants about crappy summons after buying gems.

It is clear how the summon system works. The expected outcome is random 3* heroes and if you’re lucky you might obtain a 4* or 5*. I don’t say it’s not a rip off and they definitely could change it for the better, but you can only deal with the current situation.

If this expected outcome is known to you and you know that this will make you disappointed or mad, then it would be wise not to invest any money to buy gems in the first place. Work towards training camp 20 and have patience for your 4* and 5* stars, with exception of Event heroes and HOTM.

It’s like buying an ice cream and telling the employee to randomly give you 3 flavors out of the 28 possible flavors, while the only flavors you like are strawberry and vanilla. You will be disappointed and the only person causing this is you.

Instead you could spend your money on something else, for example an offer including gems and a guaranteed ascension item. You have certainty of obtaining something useful with those offers. Or for the better, stop summoning, raise the awareness of how disappointing it is once again and try to get more people following in your footsteps. Make a clear statement towards SG, but most importantly:

Stop fooling yourself or accept the current situation and act on that matter… :frowning:

13 Likes