One compass to rule them all.. suffering from analysis paralysis

you really give me hope, i ve been playing for 2 months and a half and i ve got 14 4* at 3.60(only caedmon maxed) and enough mats to ascend 2 of each color but NO compasses at all… even mystic vision gives me gloves and other unfarmable 3*s but no compasses anywhere… and still next challenge for compass is one month away, i m beginning to lose my patience and do some 3 stars lol

1 Like

I’ve been playing for 4 months, have one maxed 5* (Telluria you will forever be my true :heart_eyes: regardless of how they nerf you), three 5* close to 3/70, 14 4* in the final ascension (12 maxed), 11 4* at or close to 3/60 but 24 maxed 3* , 24!!!. That’s almost the combined total of all the 5* and 4* in various stages!

I’d ask you to guess why I have so many 3* piled up but you already know the answer. :slight_smile: Seriously, nothing wrong with having more 3* at all, if nothing else good for war bench depth. For my last war flag I inevitably have to bring a 3* or two, but pick the right ones in your stack and they can actually do some serious damage - I once took out a 4/80 Telly and corner Ariel with an all 3* cast: Hawkmoon costume, Bauchan, Ei-dunn, Brienne costume, Mnesseus. Oh and of course more choice is always better for the 3* tourneys, and also makes the rare tier of challenge events a breeze.

2 Likes

congrats on your telluria and on your progress, my kage and clarissa are envious about your tell :joy:

1 Like

Well, my 1/1 Atomos and Marg-ugh-ret are extremely jealous of your KGB and Clarissa :wink:

1 Like

Omg I didn’t notice that before but you’re absolutely right :rofl:

Not sure whether it’s a pro or a con regarding her costume… :grin:

Thanks for your very thorough reply @rho!! I went with Wilbur in the end, havent regretted it at all. Hugely improved my titan results and went from low 1800 to around 2100 cups easily. So woohoo!

You give me hope :slight_smile:

Just wanted to close off this topic by thanking all of you for your invaluable feedback! I went with Wilbur in the end and haven’t regretted it.

Now I’m (im)patiently waiting for the compass rain :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks all!

1 Like

Lol nor me, but it’s a bit spooky… On the other hand, it looks like something he’d have worn on the Mighty Boosh :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’ll just add that I felt your pain. I had Boldtusk sat waiting on a compass for about a month.

Then over time the game seemed to opened up and I was getting Mats from all over the place and now I have so many of them most of the time the issue is not having enough feeder/food.

So one solution usually leads to another problem :joy:

1 Like

3 Likes

@justerik finish Wilbur and fisherman will feed you mats.

1 Like