Onatel with Wu Kong against Purple Titan

Is pairing Onatel with Wu Kong a good pairing for a purple Titan or raid attack against purple defense team?

I would assume so… Based on stacking. But don’t know for sure as I don’t have Onatel. Yet. Hoping for a lucky pull with atlantis coming up.

1 Like

Her damage isnt as high as some of the other 5* yellows like Inari or even Leonidas, but she would give Wu that little bit of element link heal, and she would help prevent enemies from gaining mana as fast.

2 Likes

Good luck @anon89026910 - I got her early this month as HoM and then today when I did another Holy Elemental pull jagged another one - I was really after Joon or Justice but that’s how it rolls :rofl:

Lmao… I’d settle for Joon… Well settles a bad word in this case… Id be stoked for Joon as well. I have Justice… But unsure if I want to take her past tier 2… I’ve only used her stacking against Titans…

1 Like

PS. Thanks for the well wishes. Need all the luck I can get.

1 Like

Just the luck of the game - just leveled my first Onatel to 3/1 as we were chatting - I like her - her hitting power is alright and she recharges pretty quick once you get the first one off. I fire her after an attack buff like Grimm or Isarnia

For sure on the luck.

Thanks for the info. Fingers crossed. And wishing you luck in future pulls…

Cheers - let me know how you go - fingers crossed for you :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Screenshot_2019-01-20-23-36-29
This is my purple titan attack team. I do 40k min on it.

2 Likes

@Slickers111 - HOLY crap!!! What a team - pun intended on the ‘holy’ :smile:

I have just been practising with a not so much leveled up Wu Kong and he can be amazing!!!

I fired him first then Colen, then Isarnia then Onatel and wow very cool results - so i can see with that team would kick butt. I’m jealous as I don’t have Jackal but have the rest of that team maybe I could insert Chao (not as good as Jackal though)

Wu is amazing… Have him fully levelled. I pair him with Wilbur… Should have him full within the week. Unbelievable tile damage when the board goes your way.

1 Like

This team does me good for sure. Granted i get the tiles. But i have been cirsed with a 10k with this team as well. Its all on the board. However my avg is around 40k…

2 Likes

Musashi + Wu vs purple titan is a good combination.

Awesome!!! I have everyone in your team except Gormek. I am not too familiar with his abilities. Any suggestion on an alternative to him?

Any defense debuff heroes would be fine:

5* - Athena/Kunchen/Santa/Isarnia
4* - Grimm/Buddy/Tibertus/Wilbur