Onatel stopped charging mana

During my last war fight Onatel stopped charging mana after her first special. I was using Justice, Vivica , Domitia and Aeron. My enemy was fielding Alberich, Leonidas , Khiona, Delilah and GM. I was able to launch Justice 3 times while Onatel did not charge but impossible to win with only 2 attackers. Considering all the money i spend, i expect you to do way better than this

Do you have video proof of this happening?

No, i was not recording the fight

If Justice was firing but not Onatel, something was wrong. You weren’t battling Hel or Proteus, by chance?

2 Likes

OP listed the enemy team, and there’s no mana control in there. Definitely sounds like a bug.

1 Like

Yep, read too fast. @sara this one looks legit.

1 Like

Both Vivica and Justice were firing just fine. Only Onatel fired just once then got blocked right before firing again. I use her regularly in war and never happened before

Thank you for the report - we shall look into this!

Can you please write in a support ticket (if you have not already), we would need to look at the logs for this case @Seifer

I actually have experienced almost the opposite when facing Onatel. She kept firing her special even though her mana was not maxed… Happened in war and in raid. Once I get home I will have to try to post a video and file a ticket, I guess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings