Onatel Steals mana when Can't gain mana is applied

I don’t know what the healing decision was about. Healing may not be as defined as specifically as “mana gain” is. What I was told way back (cant remember if it was a support ticket or forum dev response) when Albi came out in relation to Hel was that mana “gain” or “getting mana” was specifically from the board tiles and things like mana regeneration or stealing were different mechanics, therefore Hel stopped mana gained from the board, but not other sources. Proteus fell under this as well. That’s how it was explained to me to be designed and how it’s currently implemented falls under that design.

2 Likes

I’ll accept it if that’s how it is. Just odd no response from devs yet but i dont recall a response to the pers/vic scenario when i mentioned it either.

Thanks for the info

To add
Alberich generate Mana 7% have been bypassing “no Mana gain” since the beginning. So I’m guessing Onatel Mana steal is a mutation of Mana regeneration.

2 Likes

Whoever comes up with “loophole” mechanics, should really just stop lol. Doesn’t do anything but overcomplicate very simple things.

come on rigs have fun and enjoy the little loopholes.
no mana gain is OP enough.
in the past I suggested no mana gain be changed to -95-99% mana gain.

Her mana bar greys out under Proteus effect, she should not be gaining mana while she’s blocked.

1 Like

She isn’t gaining mana. She’s stealing mana from others under the effect of her special.

She’s fine the way she is!

:smiley:

1 Like

Really want a Dev to weigh in on this. I don’t care she slows the mana gain of others, but her bar shouldn’t be filling imo.

I do not concur with your assessment of the situation.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with me just getting Onatel to 4/80 a couple days ago either!

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@Petri

Possible to get clarification on this, please?

I’ve tagged him twice now lol so u make 3 times, hopefully that works

But in case it don’t:
Anyone else that responds to this thread, tag petri lol

1 Like

WE’LL GET AN ANSWER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

lol

Lol i would love to hear the rants that go on in their office. This forum has to make their head explode

No, if they’re smart, they look at forum tags in batches…i.e. check forums at 11am for 15 mins and 3pm for 15 mins.

Possibly but if it was me I’d feel compelled to check it frequently(just as i do now)

That’s a habit you need to break; checking things like email, messages, etc constantly breaks your concentration from doing something actually productive. When I need to do actual work, I set my outlook to not receive emails and don’t look at my phone at all. I have nothing that actively “dings” or “buzzes” on my phone except text messages from my wife.

Oh if i stuff to do phone is put away. Especially working(mechanic) phone stays in the truck

I still check forum and line throughout the day though

This is intended behaviour, so not a bug. I hope this helps to clarify! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

@Kerridoc @Rook
Thread can probly be closed now

Cookie Settings