Onatel not working?

I think that’s a fantastic idea, @KLinMayhem. It’d be useful both for clarity and marketing. It’s a win-win, really.

4 Likes

Was advertised also like the first hero that would steal mana from opponent and thought finally a new hero that can compete with Guin but no its not the case

1 Like

I agree. I use her in all raids against dark tanks now.

1 Like

Thanks for the demostration. Onatel also does not steal only from the target but also from nearby enemies which increases the amount of mana stolen. I thinks she is a great hero.

7 Likes

Thank you for explaining that, it was confusing to me too.

2 Likes

She is a second or third team hero… definitely not a top tier hero. I tried to find ways to win with her, but my standard attack team was always considerably more efficient in raids.

1 Like

How far did you level her up?

I can win 95+% with the green red team versus about 85% with various iterations with onatel.

On the 4th turn she should steal all the mana that has been generated over those 4 turns , an opponent hit right after firing their special should have 0 mana after those 4 turns

The overall quality of heroes between those two teams is pretty different. Not sure I’d blame the 85% vs 95% win rate on Onatel. Evelyn and Zeline make that green stack brutal.

4 Likes

You’re misinterpreting her special’s description then. She only steals 100% of the mana that is generated on turn #4, not all turns combined.

2 Likes

Ok, fair enough.

20 heros

Completely agree here. Throw in Panther on that dark/holy team and see what those percentages look like.

4 Likes

As stated, I tried her in multiple formations. That is just what was saved from my last attempts. For me… she is a step down compared to other heroes. In many instances by the time I could use her, it was either too late to be effective or a non-factor from the other heroes I had in the lineup. This is after more than 100 attempts with her.

1 Like

So you are basically saying that panther is a good hero? Nice!

That and you’d have a better apples to apples comparison if you had a defense debuffer/dispeller on both teams.

Yes, she is not very good for me, and thats why i don’t even tried for her. But i understood that from the first moment i see her description that is exactly as i thought.

I’m afraid, but if you read and spend specifically for her and misunderstood her special, then it’s your fault.

1 Like

Thanks for that insightful memo. I can’t believe I hadn’t tried that in my dozens of different combinations. Lol

1 Like

No problem. :smiley:

Do you have panther maxed out?

No… I am fine with the amount of effort I put into using her. I personally think she is an average hero. Overall, my summary was that the sum of all parts is not enhanced by having her most line ups. I can use other teams and substitute her out and get basically the same result.

I have enough teams to solo 6 4000+ teams in wars and I use her in that capacity. My titan teams are set and she will not supplant my raid team as my red/green team beats basically everyone unless I get a particularly terrible board.