Onatel Needs a buff poll

If you have a suggestion skill to add to the poll. And everyone this is just a poll. No contact or affiliation to any SGG DEV. Have fun and pick something. and leave a comment on how Onatel plays. Link to videos if you want.

• Change to Fast Mana speed
  • The target and nearby enemies get -35% accuracy for 4 turns. Chance to miss also applies to special offensive Special Skills.
  • The target and nearby enemies get -54% defense against Holy for 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies regenerate 612 HP over 4 turns.
  • The caster and nearby allies get +63% defense for 4 turns.

0 voters

anything she needs a nerf, the fact she can dodge any blind affect or accuracy impairing affect sets forth a bad president that I think will end hurting the game in the long run. As more HOTM will become the must have to be competitive in the higher tiers of PVP even more so then they already are.

Precedent*
if u took a moment and read this is just a mock poll. If u have videos of her being awesome please share. But to be honest I still think she is missing a defense buff or something alike maybe heal over time.

1 Like

@Resol Anyway good work :+1::+1:

1 Like

Where is the “she’s fine as released” option?

12 Likes

Would just love to have asked the question.

1 Like

I wanted to ask exactly the same…

2 Likes

:joy::joy: wkwkwkwkwkwk… humans are never satisfied with what has been obtained

2 Likes

Indeed and well said

@Resol Do you have any testing results on which you base your request? The fact this has 0 votes looks quite picturesque. So, you don’t even believe it enough so it didn’t get your vote :slight_smile:
I’m saying that she is completely fine and I even own her, so that’s how well balanced she is. If you said Inari, then it would be a different discussion, but here you are on your own.

What part of mock poll don’t anyone understand. Geez

1 Like

I don’t understand the reason for it.

Hi all,
I have only been playing for 6-7 weeks. I am jealous of listening to all of you talking about multiple 5* heros all leveled up lol. I have only 2 - Isarnia and I was lucky to get Onatel.
I am learning as I go as all conos on the forum seem to be more for the advanced players than Numpty’s like me.
I like Onatel (as she is the only Yellow 5* I have)
Some advice please…
So as stated I have Isarnia and Onatel who I am putting effort into Levelling up (although warm capes are hard to find)
So to balance this team I am using Buddy, Colen and Rigard
In my stable of 4* I have Boldtusk, Gormek, Borill, Kiril, Little John, Sabrina, Tibertus, Cyprian, Chao & Li Xiu
Can someone advise a good attack team and a good Defense team please…
Thanks in advance
PS - no Hero is fully leveled up (except Bane 3*)

Sorry, @resol, I didn’t see anything in the poll to indicate it was intended as a “mock poll”. Plain text is tricky that way.

2 Likes

Exactly, not every hero has to be the new GOAT

Cookie Settings