Onatel mana drain bugged? Mana bar not full when firing 2nd time

Just faced a team in war, and had Onatel fire twice on my team.

Onatel fires her special at 1:15 for the 1st time. On her 2nd attempt at 1:40, she fires again with her mana bar at only 15%…

2 Likes

I think that was a mana bar display error. Onatel generates mana from Mel, peters, and cade. You had greens generating mana. (the 3 that ghosted did ya in)

So if shes got the mana special on, all 3 got tiles for mana, the bar probably just didnt jump up on display. Its definately enough to have her special ready to fire again.

3 Likes

That’s how it looks to me too, thanks for the insight @Slickers111, and for the report @JMarcus!

I gave the staff a heads up to see if a developer can take a look at the video.

No prob bud. I got her maxed. Stacking mana gen is a big no go.

1 Like

BTW the staff confirmed that they passed the video along to a developer to take a look at.

Thank you for the report! We’ll investigate this here. I would also recommend in the future to create a support ticket as well, so we get the account details.

1 Like

Thank you @Slickers111 @zephyr1 @Petri

Definitely agree that by ghosting 2x3 green tiles on a mono green team, I would have filled up Onatel’s mana bar to prep her special a 2nd time. I was never going to lose the match but it sure took me by surprise to see her fire with only 15% showing on her mana bar. I took it as a mana bar display error during the match, but decided to take a closer look after the match to be sure.

I should have sent in a support ticket after viewing the replay on video (apologies @Petri), but to be sure, I wanted to ask around the forums first to see if anyone else had encountered the same issue, or whether it was just a one time incident on my part due to slow fps or whatever. I do have Onatel but haven’t levelled her up for play yet, so it might have been working as intended as well…

Anyway, I’ve been hunting around in raid for a possible matchup against Onatel… Took me a while to find one on the flank that didn’t die too quickly…:rofl: Sure looks like there’s something wrong with Onatel’s mana bar…

0:08 Onatel fires for the 1st time hitting Buddy and Caedmon
0:40 At the end of the turn, Onatel’s mana bar goes up to 90% due to mana drain from Buddy & Caedmon.
0:51 Long hesitation and finally decide to waste a silence on Aegir rather than Onatel to see what would happen
0:56 I trigger a row of blue tiles, which in turn, triggers green tiles creating a diamond. Onatel’s bar does not max out.
1:00 Onatel fires with her mana bar still at 90%
1:08 I trigger diamond. Onatel’s mana drain from here on seems to behave as intended.

Hope the videos will help solve the issue.

Once again, thank you all and good game :smiley:

1 Like

Hello I recognized that onatel does not steal mana at all. Can someone reproduce that issue? Or is it limited to my account? which is the same playername like my forum nick.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.