Onatel, best hero idea

I’d like to think as she steals the mana before the enemy receives it, she isn’t draining anything, so the process is done prior to the hero ever having it, its more like a mana tax

1 Like

Another interaction I haven’t seen tested—two Onatel’s facing each other. Does the game crash in an infinite loop?

6 Likes

Lmao, now that is a possibility, have sg created the beginning of the end of us all?

2 Likes

Was there a point you wanted to make?

1 Like

lol so she is a blind accountant/politician of mana

1 Like

Really?? So I guess like by mistake you get Onatel you’ll throw her straight as a feed to someone else?? So if you don’t need her you throw out. I think you are very very very jealous for who have her and of course you don’t have her because if you have her you have only perfect words for her. Is better sut up your mouth and don’t talk if you don’t know

1 Like

I have had her maxed for the last several days and have used her in several different lineups. She is more of a thinking man’s hero. I don’t think she is great, but I have won raids specifically because of special. At the end of the day, this game is all about the boards you get… no yellow tiles to initially charge her in a decent amount of turns and she is useless.

2 Likes

Probably a B tank. She can punish a bad board if she gets rolling but it takes her a while to really get going. I’d rank her right below Delilah as far as yellow tanks go. She shines more on offense in the hands of a capable player who understands how to take advantage of her special.

5 Likes

Can Inari’s special still dodge Onatel’s attacks? I assume so, just thought I’d ask in case someone had tried the interaction.

1 Like

Yes, Inari can dodge all,special attacks.

3 Likes

A good use I just found for her:
On Season 2 with the “night levels” the heroes only get one turn with their special.
That means Onatel gets 100% of the enemies mana for that one turn (I tried it and it works).
So if you charge her up and fire her at the boss, then get a decent cascade, she is fully charged again and the boss has no mana gain.

Just incase it helps anyone :slight_smile:

Edit:
Apologies Kerridoc, it was in the wrong thread. Thanks for moving it :slight_smile:
Cheers

11 Likes

Oh now that’s awesome. Thanks for the info!

1 Like

Actually, I did happen to get her, I also have 3 lvl 80 yellows, might as well max her since I have 9 darts. So no, I have no reason to be jealous.

No need to be rude, by the way, I was addressing a claim that she is “the best HOTM since Gravemaker and Evelyn”. Quite frankly, the same praise was addressed towards Aegir, who many people now regret giving scopes to. Therefore, I felt like toning down such overblown expectations about Onatel.

No worries :slight_smile:
I found it out by accident really. Just wondered why the boss had no mana lol

Ok if you have her then throw out and feed someone else with her because is not worth to keep it and eaven like that you don’t have enough guts to throw her away because you only talking to make noise

It is actually depands on what board you get but her special is really good except the damage (low damage)

1 Like

I think you might need to relax. Take a chill pill, drink some herbal tea. Might do you good. And don’t take criticism of your favourite new hero as personal offense. In the meantime, I will do my own thing too. Have a nice day.

As a defensive hero, her special isn’t great. It’s ok.

One problem I’m seeing with Onatel is that she is a Wizard. On the one hand this helps her, boosting her modest attack, but there are already so many high-quality wizards that it’s going to be tough allocating emblems to her.