Onatel, best hero idea

She is blind so she cant be blind, this is best hero idea I’ve ever seen

15 Likes

One summon token and she’s already mine - along with a bonus Buddy :smile:

Lucky I already have all the ascension mats for her!

6 Likes

Proof of didint happen

Same happened to me (minus the buddy). I was (am) so ecstatic!

4 Likes

Got her on my second token pull

3 Likes

got onatel also on my second pull. this is the best hero of the month since Evelyn and grave by far

5 Likes

She’s in my roster…I don’t lie about those type of things :wink:

3 Likes

So how good is this blind lady???

1 Like

Everyone in Beta says she is lackluster because her ability doesn’t work as some may believe.

OP ■■■■ bb. As good as Hel.

I haven’t done any pulls yet. Just still learning a lot of the hero’s. And didn’t want to waste any items.

onatel is good for people with defensive playstyle. dots are hard to use with some because they could be removed but this one is undispellable so it’s game on

unfortunately out out of food currently but she will be a must level to get her to my raid team and see how she does. unfortunately I have to get her all the way to 600 before she can join them and that is a task. can try using her on double bosses in Atlantis but won’t see her full potential until in raid combat.

4 Likes

Hmmm true. Well Doc… you talked me into it lol.

Impressive mana control tank. She’s got a very high survivability for an Average speed character.

Her “tank index” – ((DEF*2)+HP) – is equal to Guardian Owl and Yunan’s:

13 Likes

What’s the tank index mean?? I’m working on finishing mother north now. But I have been leaving her on the corner.

So she would be better in tank position. Sorry for changing the hero conversation. I’ll stop I promise lol.

It’s a simple metric for how survivable or “tanky” a character is – credit to @Kerridoc for the math.

You’d want to factor in each character’s speed and effect, in addition to its raw stats, to decide whether one is better in the tank position than another.

O/T: For what it’s worth, Mother North may be better in the flank position because her special is less useful if it fires earlier in the fight. She is also good charging up slowly in the wings, since she can resurrect dead cards.

1 Like

Cruz like oatmeal. Very tanky.

1 Like

Is it still 25% mana gain stolen turn 1, 50% turn two, and so on? I dont see how she could be bad. Does she just not hit hard enough to punish? It seems like cycling specials that do 250 or so damage to three enemies and slows mana gain SHOULD be good, but maybe she’s just too slow

I don’t want her.

That’s my new strategy … reverse psychology!

19 Likes