Oldest gamer

On 25 Feb one of my teammates on Loot Hunters will be turning 71. Yes that is years old. He is 2 1/2 yr my senior. Until I ran across him I thought I was the oldest gamer. Is there anyone out there that has more years on them that is playing than my teammate in Oregon? He admits to 2/25/50 as his BD.

19 Likes

My husband, Alzar plays on Forsaken Oasis with me. He’ll be 76 on March 3!

23 Likes

I heard from a friend of a female player in her 80’s that was in his top 100 alliance. Couldn’t believe my ears but he is a very reliable source.

12 Likes

I can’t believe them either! :vulcan_salute:

8 Likes

I think this is true, and as per i know they retired almost an year ago or so.
If im correct at that time they were 80+ and in top 50.

4 Likes

I’m 188!

In dog years…

3 Likes

28/11/50 (70 years young) and still a kitten

cute-kitty-best-kitty

11 Likes

I like this thread. It makes me feel young. I’m nowhere near 70. Yet.

4 Likes

Well let’s hope you get there cause the alternative isn’t that good :wink:

3 Likes

Old clan mate of mine was in her 70’s. I am too polite to ask for specifics . Her and her husband were celebrating their 46th wedding anniversary. They are out there !

7 Likes

I’ve heard a couple of people imply they are over 70 in 2 years in the forums. Probably more than we expect. Most fun people only get older on the outside

5 Likes

There are two in our alliance over 70

9 Likes

And I bet you wouldn’t guess unless they said something. :slightly_smiling_face: No, I’m not 70.

2 Likes

Both most reliable and very active

2 Likes

I’m fairly certain that for many, a sense of what a team IS comes with maturity. Hopefully I make it one day.

3 Likes

Not quite THAT old. 1960.

6 Likes

And 50 years your senior, he must be quite a guy!

7 Likes

I was going to do that one!

Well played, Bardic Post of the Day :medal_military:

6 Likes

Boooo to maturity. Stay young, my friend

9 Likes

I’m so glad there are young at heard old geezers gamers. He’ll love knowing he is not the OLDEST but part of an elite group,maybe part of the top 100.

2 Likes