Old recruitment thread

Winter has come :scream:

Ravens of Valhalla now has one spot available

For anyone looking to chain some 14* titans, and have a FFA experience in war, without added stress, weā€™re the perfect fit :relaxed: We like to compete, but without all of that added pressure (or rules) :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Just do your best, and we will too :relaxed:

So if youā€™re interested, or have any questions, hmu thru here or Line

ID: randapanduh

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna bump bump bump
This thread to top top top

In order to lump lump lump
All queries in one spot spot spot

Would ya look at that :face_with_monocle:

Ravens of Valhalla has an opening!!

Why not check us out, hmm?

One spot available now (well, probably after war)

& Another that will be made available this weekend (again, after war :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Hit me up if you, and/or someone else, may be interested in chaining 14* Titans without any sort of strict rules in place to do so :smirk:

Bump dee dee bump bump

War is over now, so lemme know if youā€™d like to check us out :blush:

Weā€™ve got a great group of people here!

Currently up to three [potential] available spots chaining 14* with a welcoming, accepting and relaxed group of people :relaxed:

One is available now, and another one or two will be when this current war concludes :blush:

Iā€™m attempting to take a break from the game (not the alliance itself tho, cuz theyā€™re awesome), so cā€™mon, who wants to take my spot?? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

(You can still hmu tho - for the time being - if youā€™re interested)

War has just ended, and we need two replacement warriors! Join our active alliance, where all Ravens fight together, kill titans together, and celebrate together!

1 Like

Spose since Iā€™m out and about

:no_mouth:

Bump.

Vanilla meow mixā€¦

Yummy

Happy Holidays :kissing_heart::christmas_tree::santa::deer:

Come join the fam, and celebrate with us :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

One spot available now :blush:

Bump bump bump

20 characters

Bump.

Itā€™s after war and we have one spot open - come check out our competitive yet no drama, no crazy rules, no pressure alliance.

1 Like

Iā€™m interested! Level 66, 2491 trophies currently. Active player, fight in wars, alliance quests, hit Titans.

Seems you have the makings of becoming a Raven, assuming that activity and drive is daily :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::+1:

Feel free to send a request right away then, and weā€™ll get ya squared away :blush:

Or if ya have any questions beforehand, feel free to ask here, or reach out thru Lineā€¦

(My ID is randapanduh btw)

Will need your in-game tag then :blush:

Great! Pardon my ignorance, but how do I go about sending a request? I havenā€™t tried to join an invite-only team. Angusthelion is my game name.

Just search for ā€œRavens of Valhallaā€ in the game and join like any other alliance (You will need to leave your current alliance first). A member of the Ravens will approve your request and let you in

Itā€™s been almost an entire day; is this something you plan on doing soon? After war, maybe?

We can hold the spot if you have committed to heading over, or else if plans have changed, we do need to know, as we obviously cannot hold the last spot indefinitely.

So just need a heads up either way, whether to expect you (and when) or not :blush:

1 Like

Hey, Iā€™m going to be continuing my random alliance tour after this weekendā€™s war. Do you have a spot that aligns with that? If not then I will float your way sometime in the future :slight_smile:

Hehe thank you for the reminder, I just PMā€™ed you :crazy_face:

Bump. Weā€™ve got one spot available, yā€™all :relaxed: