🏴‍☠️Old Pirates Never Die! Why?🏴‍☠️

You are very kind

Will this do @AncientPirate1 :turtle:

5 Likes

Yummo

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

Perfect except we need a barrel.

:joy::rofl::joy:

But definitely can start with that.

4 Likes

Occasionally we sneak in a special whisky …. but @ProfLoki doesn’t approve.

8 Likes

Thank you, @AncientPirate1, for so beautifully summarizing what has kept me coming back for three (not yet 4!) years. It prompted me to express my gratitude to my alliance mates, which I do but not often enough.

Sincerely,

RomantiCynic
Arrrrrrrrh!

2 Likes

Unfortunately I think @nevarmaor 's case is terminal, my skills as a termite killer only go so far.

So before I put him out of his misery I can either send him a bottle of my rum in the ice box or one more appropriately named…

7 Likes

Choose wisely @nevarmaor cause I am loading up my musket as we speak :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I saw that whiskey bottle and

I am like omg %46 alcohol

We all gonna die

Then I realised the naked turtle rum has 40%

Now it’s guaranteed we all gonna die!!!

Can we try these instead?

5 Likes

4 Likes

Suicide mission lol

20 :turtle: characters

4 Likes

I choose death by Stroh :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Thanks. BTW, perfect people can’t teach us anything. It’s those that have failed, but found a way to pick themselves up, that can teach us @AncientPirate1. If memory serves, you live in the northern U.S. Here’s hoping that the weather clears soon and you can get your tin in the wind again soon. I’ll chase you in my Vette. :wink:

1 Like

Although our paths have never crossed i am so pleased to see this. Enjoy! :slight_smile:

2 Likes