Considering Grace, the September 22 HotM:

7 Likes

Some War Tips for beginners:

3 Likes

Sharing an update to my hero grading system:

4 Likes

Taking a look at Sun Quan from the Three Kingdoms:

2 Likes

Some players have requested a single page where all the heroes I’ve reviewed can be found with their grades. I created the page today. Thank you.:

5 Likes

Can you do a review of Howenwerf? Not much info on him and i like to read your reviews.

1 Like

Hi Kinggerbs, I want to review heroes when requested! I will add him to my list so that when the Gargoyles come back around (because it makes sense to write about them normally when they are at the portal), if there’s no op superstar, I’ll pick him up.

Thank you for reading my blog.

2 Likes

I absolutely love your blog

Thanks for your time @OldCynic

:green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes

Looking forward to the Tower of Styx (unreleased heroes haven’t been reviewed).

3 Likes

Checking out Adalinda and Hawthorn

5 Likes

I love reading your blog - always insightful and funny!

3 Likes

A couple of posts for the Styx Family:

This is my Nemesis review: Nemesis: Styx Family Hero (Empires and Puzzles) • OLD CYNIC

3 Likes

And here is my Erebus review: Erebus: Styx Family Hero (Empires and Puzzles) • OLD CYNIC

1 Like

Hello OldCynic! First of all, I enjoy reading your blog a lot - so thank you for that, I believe you are one of the only ones who make their content in a ridden form instead of Youtube.

I don’t remember if you’ve done a post about troops yet - it would be cool to hear your opinions do you swear by crit troops, mana troops, Magic troops or Styx troops.

2 Likes

Hi Quiet, I do have this Troops guide which I’ve updated with new Troops (Magic/Styx) as they’ve arrived: Empires and Puzzles Troops: A Complete Guide • OLD CYNIC

I prefer Mana over nearly everything else in this game so Magic were my favourite when they arrived. Now with Cyclopes, I’d have to say, them (bypass over healing).

That said, I only seem to pick up Magic/Styx Troops for my weakest Element; Fire!

2 Likes

I’ve updated my Valhalla countdown of my picks for best heroes at the portal (inc. Costume Gefjon):

1 Like

How good is Celidana, Empires and Puzzles October 2022 HotM?

3 Likes

My take on the fallout from Today’s update:

2 Likes

Checking out the new Return to Morlovia hero: Miriam & Midnight

4 Likes