Old Cynic Empires and Puzzles Blog

Thank you for you comments and input!
At the end, there are a lot of variables that could be included, even Barbarian and Jinx damage for example, and family bonuses. I have them all in my full chart, but not included directly in damage.
So the chart says Damage + informes about passive probability. I have decided against putting it there immediately, as I wanted an easy comparative basis.
In addition of course is all the different secondary effects like DOT damage etc.

I like the input on total per tile cost, but must admit it is fairly low on my list :sweat_smile:
There are quite a lot of things I would like to do with the list before I am going there, itā€™s quite a lot of work as you experienced yourself!

As the moment the list includes 421 heroes and 109 costumes, including secondary inputs for costume bonus :dizzy_face: and there is more to come!

3 Likes

I think no. We calculate at +0 or no emblem. With emblem (and limit break), the chart will be different.

I understand (I am also lazy to add it well :rofl:). It is up to you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

This is a post in and of itself!

Thanks again u2371, for all the input.

Iā€™ve added the numbers to make it easier to read:

5 Likes

Taking a look at the August HotM, Tahir:

3 Likes

A fun countdown of my Top 10 best Healers in Empires and Puzzles:

5 Likes

realy like your blog! great work!
let me ask, do you keep track from the featured heros in each event?

3 Likes

Sorry Jomps, no I donā€™t!

1 Like

Great interview - very nice to read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Taking a look at Bastet:

3 Likes

This is a guide for Empires and Puzzles upcoming Challenge Festival II. I also take a look at all the new heroes (Narsica, Winifred, Rhys, Phenexa, & Zhabog). I hope you like it!

4 Likes

A lighthearted review of Treevil:

3 Likes

Excellent blog; really enjoying your posts @OldCynic

Thanks so much for your time and effort. Much appreciatedā€¦

6 Likes

Thank you for reading Luna! :blush:

4 Likes

Taking a look at Rhys, from the Challenge Festivities II:

4 Likes

Just stumbled upon this in light of trying to figure out if I am going to try to make a run at Zuri (assuming she shows up in the SE next week). I still donā€™t know if/how many leveled heroes I would have to use since Iā€™ve got about 90 TC20 pulls to real in, but Iā€™m definitely considering using a few 4/80 S1s if necessary (possibilities include Richard, Marjana, Kadilen, Sartana, Viv) and maybe Elkanen. Heā€™s worthless.

2 Likes

Checking out this monthā€™s Soul Exchange:

4 Likes

Looking at the August Balance Update:

2 Likes

Who did you end up picking?

1 Like

I was spent from the prior Soul Exchange when I got LotL. Iā€™m now saving up again.

4 Likes

Once again SGG continues to turn a blind eye to a balance update that would fix several problems by instead making irrelevant tweaks that wonā€™t affect anything. If weā€™re going to rebalance Vela back towards what she used to be (in other words shouldā€™ve just left her alone in the first place and just let future released heroes fix the problem), but weā€™re going to give the still laughably terrible Noor a pathetic 10% healing, why donā€™t they just do what they SHOULD have done to fix the whole Telluria/Gravemaker/Vela debacle in the first place by 1) getting rid of Telluriaā€™s passive resistance to minion removal (make it something else if they want, just not that) but reinstating all of her original other stats, which would 2) make Noor relevant like she shouldā€™ve intended to have been as a counter to Telluria since she does minion removal?! Now suddenly that makes Grimble even more relevant again too. One tiny fix to Telluria fixes problems with 3 heroes.

1 Like