Old Cynic Empires and Puzzles Blog

Thank you for you comments and input!
At the end, there are a lot of variables that could be included, even Barbarian and Jinx damage for example, and family bonuses. I have them all in my full chart, but not included directly in damage.
So the chart says Damage + informes about passive probability. I have decided against putting it there immediately, as I wanted an easy comparative basis.
In addition of course is all the different secondary effects like DOT damage etc.

I like the input on total per tile cost, but must admit it is fairly low on my list :sweat_smile:
There are quite a lot of things I would like to do with the list before I am going there, it’s quite a lot of work as you experienced yourself!

As the moment the list includes 421 heroes and 109 costumes, including secondary inputs for costume bonus :dizzy_face: and there is more to come!

3 Likes

I think no. We calculate at +0 or no emblem. With emblem (and limit break), the chart will be different.

I understand (I am also lazy to add it well :rofl:). It is up to you :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like

This is a post in and of itself!

Thanks again u2371, for all the input.

I’ve added the numbers to make it easier to read:

5 Likes

Taking a look at the August HotM, Tahir:

3 Likes

A fun countdown of my Top 10 best Healers in Empires and Puzzles:

5 Likes

realy like your blog! great work!
let me ask, do you keep track from the featured heros in each event?

3 Likes

Sorry Jomps, no I don’t!

1 Like

Great interview - very nice to read :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Taking a look at Bastet:

3 Likes

This is a guide for Empires and Puzzles upcoming Challenge Festival II. I also take a look at all the new heroes (Narsica, Winifred, Rhys, Phenexa, & Zhabog). I hope you like it!

4 Likes

A lighthearted review of Treevil:

3 Likes

Excellent blog; really enjoying your posts @OldCynic

Thanks so much for your time and effort. Much appreciated…

5 Likes

Thank you for reading Luna! :blush:

4 Likes