Old Cynic Empires and Puzzles Blog

An interesting Q&A with a consistent Raid Tournament 1%er.

He doesn’t claim to be an expert, however there’s a lot of useful information shared for those interested:

4 Likes

My Santa Claus Vs. Costumed Santa review:

A look at the March 22 Hero Of The Month:

4 Likes

A fun review of the new hero, Kravekrush:

2 Likes

My roundup post with top Defense heroes & a new E&P quiz:

4 Likes

A detailed look at Ferant, the 4-Star hero:

3 Likes

A fun look at my most disappointing 5-star heroes… after levelling:

A look at Diaochan, the new War of the Three Kingdoms hero:

Thanks for reading!

4 Likes

A look at Zhuge Liang, another Kingdoms hero:

Thanks!

2 Likes

Springvale should be here soon! This is a fun guide with a look at all the heroes and their new costumes:

4 Likes

My Master Lepus review, Vs. His costume:

Thanks!

7 Likes

A fun countdown of my Underwild portal pulls:

4 Likes

Thank. You. :100:

So very few people on this forum seem to share when it rains. It´s only when the sun shines, that we hear the tales of their summoning story. You sharing this will hopefully help others that end up dissapointed, not to feel alone. After all, it´s the majority that end up with those same results.

I greatly enjoy your blog, and I love to read things more than watch videos. Sometimes I do both, but it´s really nice with a good old fashioned blog :partying_face:

4 Likes

Thanks Gwniver, I appreciate your kind words! Glad you enjoyed it, and the old fashioned blog… I like them too!

3 Likes

My review of the next hotm, Silvaria!

Thank you

5 Likes

I appreciate the review of her, thank you! Saved my Hero tokens for April, hoping she would be worth it :pray:

1 Like

This is my monthly E&P magazine which includes a calendar, top Defense heroes list, and a fun quiz.

Can you get 10/10?

Thanks!

2 Likes

Nice - Can I order a copy send to me in my real mailbox somewhere? :upside_down_face: :yum: :heart_eyes:

I didn´t know the new S2 costumes arrive already. :four_leaf_clover: I had 9 out of 10 correct answers to your quiz :partying_face:(your own answer to point 4.) might be lacking a hero to mention? It only mentions two instead of minimum three. Or maybe I´m seeing it wrong)

I´m glad the questions didn´t involve any of the very new heroes; I´m lost on those. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’d love to mail them out, that would be awesome, but international mailing would probably set me back £20 a piece. -But that is the vibe I’m aiming for, so thanks.

Congrats on your answers… 9/10 is really good. I’m allowed to cheat, but I wouldn’t have got that. Re. The 4th question, it’s designed to cause a slip-up because it’s any other winter family hero… so it could have been Frosty, for example.

Thanks for reading!

Yes, precisely, that is the vibe, you accomplished :100: Nothing like curling up on the couch with a good magazine, right. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Oooh, gotcha about the questions. :blush:

2 Likes