Old bugs new version 21

Here came the 21 version of the game, and the bugs that were in the very first version of the game have not yet been eliminated!

1. A bug in the raids, when I can not attack the enemy, if he has another version of the application installed - not fixed!
    Question: WHEN ???
  2. The bug in the raids, when I attacked the player, but lost, he entered the game at that moment, and when I try to replay without any warnings, they give me a completely different opponent, and I can’t attack the previous one any more - not fixed!
    Question: WHEN?
    Either fix the bug, or add a button to the “repeat attack” on the opponents, so that I can continue the attack on other opponents, and attack these later.
  3. The opponent’s healer continues to treat the team, even when my heroes are all killed and I cannot inflict any more blows - not fixed!
    Question: WHY and WHEN?

Another very controversial point about which I have already written for a long time: in the course of the battle, I was left with a hero with a counterattack and an unhealthy amount of health turned on, the opponent had also one hero with little health. The opponent attacks me, kills my hero, but thanks to the counterattack he dies himself. It turns out that all the heroes of me and my opponent are dead, but why do they count defeat for me?

No need to take an example from companies like Microsoft and Apple, in which many bugs have not been fixed for several decades!

Вот и вышла 21 версия игры, а баги, которые были в самой первой версии игры, до сих пор не устранены!

1. Баг в набегах, когда я не могу атаковать противника, если у него установлена другая версия приложения - не исправлен!
    Вопрос: КОГДА???
  2. Баг в набегах, когда я атаковал игрока, но проиграл, он в этот момент он вошёл в игру, и при попытке переиграть мне без каких-либо предупреждений дают абсолютно другого соперника, а предыдущего я больше не могу атаковать - не исправлен!
    Вопрос: КОГДА?
    Или исправьте баг, или добавьте кнопку на соперников “повторная атака”, чтобы я мог продолжить нападение на других соперников, а этих атаковать позже.
  3. Хилер у соперника продолжает лечить команду даже тогда, когда мои герои все убиты и я не могу нанести больше никаких ударов - не исправлено!
    Вопрос: ЗАЧЕМ и КОГДА?

Ещё один очень спорный момент, о котором я давно уже писал: в процессе боя у меня остался герой с включенной контратакой и небольним количеством здоровья, у соперника - тоже один герой с небольшим здоровьем. Соперник меня атакует, убивает моего героя, но благодаря контратаке погибает сам. Получается ситуация, что все герои и у меня, и у соперника мертвы, но почему мне засчитывают поражение?

Не надо брать пример с компаний типа Микрософт и Эппл, у которых многие баги не исправляются уже несколько десятилетий!

This is not a bug. This is by design. You are not supposed to be able to raid across versions.

SG has said they’ll fix this in the next version.

This is not a bug, this is by design. A round of fighting doesn’t end until both sides have fully had a chance to act. So any specials which are charged will activate before the round ends, including healers.

If you are close to death and a healer or a resurrector is fully charged, often it is a better decision to flee the fight than to keep fighting. In Alliance War, this will lock in the damage that you have done so far.

3 Likes
  1. A bug in the raids, when I can not attack the enemy, if he has another version of the application installed - not fixed!
    Question: WHEN ?

This is not a bug. This is by design. You are not supposed to be able to raid across versions.

Most of the players use this “This is by design” so that I couldn’t take revenge on them: they attack me, but since I’ve already updated the game, and my opponents don’t update the game for more than a week, while others continue to attack me, and eventually with the old version of the game disappear from the list and I can no longer take revenge on them.
So, make it “This is by design” conceived, for example, so that those rivals who still have the opportunity to take revenge remain on the list, and all other opponents whom I have already revenged, or those who revenge me or I was attacked, but lost, removed from the list.

Этим “так задумано” пользуются большинство игроков, чтобы я им не мог отомстить: на меня нападают, но поскольку я уже обновил игру, а мои соперники не обновляют игру больше недели, а в это время на меня продолжают нападать другие, и в итоге соперники со старой версией игры исчезают из списка и я им больше не могу отомстить.
Значит сделайте, чтобы было “так задумано” по-другому, например, чтобы те соперники, кому есть ещё есть возможность отомстить, оставались в списке, а все остальные соперники, кому я уже отомстил, или те, кто мне отомстил, или кто на меня напал, но проиграл, убирались из списка.

Then why did you not do your revenges before updating? The correct order to avoid issues is:

1. Take your revenges
  2. Update
  3. Log back in so that the system registers that you updated
  4. Clear your watchtower
  5. Log back out

This will prevent the problem of having revenges that you can’t complete.

1 Like

Then why did you not do your revenges before updating?

Because I did not have time! I, unlike my rivals, used to sleep at night, and I had automatic updates enabled on my phone. I can not turn it off because I need it!
And in the morning I wake up, launch the game, it is updated, I look into the watchtower, and at night they attacked me. I just can’t get revenge, because apparently my rivals have automatic updating disabled!

Google and Apple roll out updates to different people at different times, to manage server load. For the last update, it wasn’t available to me until days after release.

If you absolutely can’t turn off auto-update, then I don’t know what to tell you. You’re likely to be stuck with some number of unrevengeable losses. Which is annoying, but it shouldn’t be the end of the world.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.