Old App version attacks on New app version

WHY IS THIS EVEN STILL POSSIBLE AT THIS POINT IN SEASON 2???

“You can not attack enter name here right now because they are playing on a different app version. Reroll?”

NO I DONT WANT TO REROLL…I want to get my revenge!

What idiots are still playing on the old app version right now and why is SG even allowing this to continue?

You need to either make it possible for new app version users to REVENGE on old app version app users or DONT ALLOW old app users to attack new app users.

This is ridiculous.

2 Likes

The new version is only available to certain devices at the moment

Asking because I am curious, not to give an answer: how long before your attempt at revenge was the successful attack made on you?

You have to be out of the game space to be raided. Often happens to me while on this forum. Were you raided while you were getting the update?

Possibly. I will wait patiently.

Players often get mad when a raid loss pops on the screen while they are in game, but the raid started before they got back.

Silly dam mechanics

Yes, the old version app brings discomfort while playing the same, hence one looses interest in the game. The game authorities should look into this matter and solve this matter…

pls look into this

This is a very old thread. Please reply here if you want to contribute to the debate