Oh my gosh! I might as well not even exist!

Who in their right mind can go 11 hours without liking a post by @Disposable, @JonahTheBard, @Sarah2, @littleKAF, and many others?!

Screenshot_20200221-071929_Chrome

This will be me for the greater part of the day…

19 Likes

You could do what @Guvnor does and simply throw a heart in a response.

7 Likes

:heart:

4 Likes

Counterpoint: who among us can go 11 hours without a like by @Mothra?

9 Likes

Awww!

7 Likes

Now THAT’s a Like! :rofl: :joy:

7 Likes

What is the max likes per day anyway? Kind of a strange mechanic.

3 Likes

I don’t know the maximum number of likes per day, but some of the search results I skimmed suggests it’s actually determined by a formula where your trust level is relevant (so a new user may have a very limited number of likes, compared to a regular).

I’ve always assumed the maximum is primarily an anti-bot measure, but there are probably other reasons too.

5 Likes

I always thought that your avatar is the face of a cat. Now, after all those threads I recognize that it’s a moth.

Take this as a like from me to help you surviving the eleven hours.

5 Likes

What I do know is that Trust level “Regular” gets twice as many Like allotments as Trust level “Member.” I think Members get 50 per 24 hours?

1 Like

I believe you’re right about that. Regular status is gained by having the higher level of activity on the forum. All things being equal, even we regulars run out of likes. Mine are usually used up on your posts in the alphabetical thread :grin:

4 Likes

@Mothra, I run out of likes often as there is soo much great content :confounded:.

I think you have to be a moderator to have unlimited likes… GL with that :wink:.

6 Likes

Most of them are pretty solid, but the Bard chap is a complete hack

11 Likes

What I can tell you is you’re close. You reach all criteria but one. You have only read about 13,250 posts in the last 100 days and the requirement is 20,000. That said, you have done this in only ~54 days. At your pace of activity, you’ll be a regular soon enough. Glad to have you as part of the community.

7 Likes

That would explain why he’s #1 in likes from me :laughing:

7 Likes

:heart:

3 Likes

With unlimited likes comes too much responsibility.

I’ll stick to 50. :blush:

6 Likes

I don’t like anybody enough to run out of likes, my field of likes remains abundantly healthy and full!!!
Mumblegrumble silly kids,back in my day we walked 12 miles barefoot in the snow uphill both ways for a like…

11 Likes

This cracked me up. I’d use the rest of my likes on it if I could.

5 Likes

@Mothra

You can have ALL of mine

1 Like