šŸ† Official Raids Index [June 2019] - Thoughts & Discussion

Yes, Guin is that good, but she has long been known as that good, long been sought after, and is a common defense hero.

And there are ways to deal with her, especially strong purple heroes that counter her effectively (along with being the right color to kill her with tiles)

Boss Wolf is less common. Iā€™d guess that there have been 2-3x as many Knights events total as there have been Fables events, so far fewer chances to pull him.

Countering Boss Wolf needs a dispeller, and unless Iā€™m forgetting somebody, there arenā€™t any yellow dispellers, so a yellow monochrome team against him has pretty much no chance to recover if he lives to fire, and a 3/2 yellow/x team can only have dispellers in the off color.

Iā€™m surprised that Kunchen didnā€™t make the top three ā€“ Iā€™ve seen a lot of Kunchen tanks and had trouble with them.

1 Like

The raid isnā€™t mine, it were posted by Brian Yelm and can be found on titanmafia.com

1 Like

I am pretty lucky that I have a killer blue roster so grave maker doesnā€™t scare me. I used to always bring Rigard but since I fully leveled Aegir he is my absolute go to. I am extremely unlucky with purple so going against Guinevere is really difficult.

Mechanics wise Guin is Best Tank, problem is everyone has Guin killing teams now. Purple is flavor of the day with BW and Kunchen, especially. Definitely have seen an uptick in Yunan usage with what I call the @Uclapack effect (whichever tank she rocks, masses will copy)ā€¦September HOTM could end up being best tank in the game with the proper team around her. In the end I feel it isnā€™t about a specific tank, but synergyā€¦to include proper troop usage.

4 Likes

I would agree with boss I wanted him so bad ā€¦
Yunan I somehow got and he has single handedly brought me from 2000 cups to around 2600 cups he is slow but after he fires its kick back and watch them fall.

1 Like

Excited to see how Grazul plays into the mixā€¦could be formidable.

1 Like

What ever happened to getting hall of game updates ,
Would be nice to see what the new trends in game

1 Like

yeah their graphic needs updated :wink: not sure if they are planning semi-annual, annual, or this was a one off type thing

Hey, are there plans to drop more of these? I thought it was interesting and drove a lot of discussions, I still see it referenced. If you want input or feedback I would be happy to help.

5 Likes

Great chart!
Can we have an October one too?

@Petri will there be any update to the information from the original post?

Do Ranvirā€™s and Wukongā€™s specials stack on each other or replace each other?

This. Twenty times. Almost same symbol.Check out Daves status guide.

2 Likes

You mean this status guide? :wink:

4 Likes

Happy New Year @Petri,
Now that 2019 is a wrap, would you happen to know if there will be a final version of the RAIDS INDEX HALL OF FAME

If not, would you be able to confirm that 3,321 was the Highest Trophies in 2019?

Thank you,
Ender

11 Likes

This thread is symptomatic of SGā€™s general attitude towards us - complete silence

2 Likes

I didnā€™t really want to like that post but I do agree with the sentiment. Perhaps a Quarterly update? I think players would really like to see how their heroes are performing.

2 Likes

Where is the Hero Academy?

SG: -

Give us back our pre-nerf loot for raid tourneys?

Arenā€™t you going to change the Alchemy Lab?

If they ignore us with these things you can be sure that they donā€™t give one squat about the raid index being updated quarterly.

No one wants to like these things but some of us have to keep making noise. Otherwise they will think everything is ok.

6 Likes

yeah :slightly_frowning_face: since the graphic was ā€œHighest cups in 2019ā€ figured the end of 2019 would be a fitting close out for it and if first one was in June, figured 2nd one 6 months later made senseā€¦its a holiday today so still holding out hope they respond.

3 Likes

I wish I could like this a 1000 times. People have trouble grasping the difference between this and nonproductive complaints.

1 Like