šŸ† Official Raids Index [June 2019] - Thoughts & Discussion

Hmmm ā€¦ This seemed really exciting til I thought about the reality of raids. If I were most often on a team with Chuck Norris, wouldnā€™t it skew my results? How meaningful are single-hero statistics vs statistics that address the reality of raids being a team sport? Would a world-class athlete rise to fame if they never played on a professional team?

Disclaimer:. I am not a statisticianā€¦nor an athleteā€¦and I donā€™t play either one on TV. :vulcan_salute:

Iā€™d love to see alliance stats made available to leaders. Donā€™t get me wrong, these stats are fun & interesting. Iā€™d just really like something that helps leaders pinpoint areas of weakness, as well as those that have really improved even though it doesnā€™t really show it clearly in results.

1 Like

I agree, without the actual numbers itā€™s hard to tell how effective heroā€™s really are.

My guess is wolf and yunan would have an extremely small defensive raid pool of those daily 9mill raids to give them a good winning % ratio vs the guin graves kunchen etc who would have large pool of those daily raids. For example I may fight guin grave etc 20x per day for a 60% win ratio but come across yunan once and lose bloating his actual value in an info graphic like this. Itā€™s cool but hopefully folks arenā€™t fooled by it, also would be nice to see which tanks are rerolled the most as I bet the other tank stats would be better if everyone was forced to fight before moving on.

Loved the graphic but would like to see more of the data behind it.

2 Likes

I appreciate the stats and the infographic looks cool! Stats I would like to see is how long it takes on average to take a 5* to level 5:80 mapped against their total spend during that time.

Onatel plus Vivica, Rigard, or Kunchen would be a good choice as well.

Only tank that doesnā€™t fall in a 1-2 punch with Panther and Kage is Aegir after heā€™s went off once and sometimes Kunch at least thatā€™s been my observation, if they have emblems then It usually takes Hel to do both of those tanks in. Everyone else though has fallen

I have Panther and Hel, but really wish I had Kage. There really are a disproportionate number of amazing purple heroes. Really demanding on tabards

All WE Can Hope it s to have a 5* jackal and a 5* Falcon
Like panther Evelyn and After WE Can manage easly these boss Wolf and yunan
It s cause of the lack of Real opponent for them
And when Come the dƩfense debuffer in yellow

All i need is Yunan from the sand empire quest, next weekā€¦ and i will be able to field the top three in the same defenceā€¦

4 Likes

Trade ya one for either hel.or panther :wink:

How about a shiny Thoth-Amun? :stuck_out_tongue:

ā€œShinyā€ haha sound like a car salesman mate !

1 Like

Nah, Iā€™m an accountant :rofl:

How about the original deal and Iā€™ll throw a boss wolf in too? :wink:

1 Like

This is making me feel better about not having Kage or GMā€¦ we need to remember to be happy about the great heroes we do have :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Absolutely!! I would actually max my 2nd kage which I may do but already splitting barb emblems between GM and kageā€¦yeh wont be much left to spare ! But I like your view on it

1 Like

Jedon, good to see youā€™re still playing

1 Like

Is this based on random sampling or on the entire data set? So few people deploy Yunan and Boss wolf, a small data set can be extremely prone to bias. Many people who have boss wolf / yunan leveled have extremely high level troops so this can further bias the result. What is the actual win rate and how different is 1st from 4th?

It was pointed out to me that this is a best win percentage vs a total wins which explains boss wolf leading. Without a way to further compare him, I find it almost anecdotal.

How about a column giving total wins and losses for texture

Wow @FraVit93. I impressed. Bunch of ugly mugs taking out a pretty D like thatā€¦itā€™s almost criminal :joy: