šŸ† Official Raids Index [June 2019] - Thoughts & Discussion

And to add onto that, since most trophies are won on Offense, the defenses of the Top 100 can only tell you so much about which heroes are most effective on defense.

Data mining all Raids is a much better way to answer that.

6 Likes

Iā€™m curious if a big part of why Guin isnā€™t at the top is that everyone thinks she is at the top. They prepare for her. People talk on the forums about being able to take out Guinā€¦ no one is talking about how to take out Boss Wolf or Yunan(not that Iā€™ve seen anyway). Taking out Guin is also helped quite a bit by Kageburado and Pantherā€¦ Iā€™d love a yellow equivalent.

2 Likes

I agree.

Panther + Kageburado has a huge number of advantages.

Panther is a fast mana, 5* purple defense debuff ( with dispel and mini AOE ) that pairs well with Tiburtus ( Ranger and Ramming Pulverizer) and Kageburado ( only dispel first sniper ).

Several people have expressed interest in a Kageburado of two other colors.

There is no 5* version of Falcon ( strong against Yunan ) or Jackal ( strong against Boss Wolf ).

Edit:
Boss Wolf does not have to worry about a yellow Ramming Pulverizer. Boss Wolf is strong versus Panther and Kageburado tile damage.

Yunan is strong versus Ramming Pulverizer Grimm and Athenaā€™s Bow Athena tile damage.

2 Likes

I have Panther, but no Kage. Wish I did. Even if he sucked, I would still want Kage. His name is just so fun to say; Kageburado! Anyway, maybe neutral damage would work for Boss Wolf. I would imagine Grimm + Frida + Alasie would hit hard. Then you could do Panther for neutral against Yunanā€¦ Really, like itā€™s been said so many times; every defense is bad. Just some are less bad. I really think the big reason that Guin didnā€™t get the top spot is mostly because people will level heroes just because they are good against her. Yeah, no elemental 5* debuffs against Wolf and Yunan weaknessesā€¦ but a neutral element debuff plus a regular defense debuff should still be plenty.

3 Likes

All I know is that I dont have any of these heroā€™s!

8 Likes

I will trade you a 5* 1.1 Isarnia. I have two.

1 Like

I wish there was some way to do that.

Iā€™m going to be a diverging voice. The statistics really didnā€™t do much for me. I saw it and was like ā€œeh.ā€ To each their own.

I am not quite surprised about Boss Wolf being top1 on defence, he seems to me way harder than Guin to deal with, but I guess it may be mostly due to yellows being the most limited colorā€¦ I have never really had any issues whatsoever against Yunan, however. Gravemaker-Gravemaker-Zimkitha-Ariel-Athena team is very effective against that, since both GMā€™s are almost always able to charge up before Yunan. I would imagine him being quite nasty if I did not have two GMā€™s.

What I want to know is how the heck did a 1584 team beat a 4000+ team?

Was the defence team made up of all pre-update Aegirs?

Did the attacker stack 5 underlevelled Friar Tucks?!

I would like to see the top 50 players with the best raid win percentage for the year.

The current leader board is a short term measure, Iā€™d like to see how consistent everyone is

2 Likes

Take a look at the video from @FraVit93 above and it will give you a hint.

1 Like

Iā€™d be interested to see what the longest raid streak is at moment and what is the fastest anyone has won a raid, how many moves and how big the difference would be for this fact for each loot tier.

I had a raid go well so that on second match I made the tiles shifted up and triggered a combo cascade that wiped out the defenders after only one them managed to hit me with a slash. Never had a good lucky board like that again but I know they do happen.

The 5x Muggys would exceed 2250 TP before you even factor in the troops.
The 1584 is likely to be someone raiding with 2 heroes because itā€™s funny, I know at least one group of players who have been trying it, will try and find a video

I have no idea about stats but IMO the best 4* are Jackal, Falcon, Hansel, Peters, Wilbur, Wu, Proteus, Rigard. Something like that.

Razor has no access to winrates so his appearance rates are far less useful than these actual winrates. I mean I thank Razor for his website and all the work heā€™s put in but appearance rates donā€™t really mean much compared to actual winrates.

I actually have yunan as tank and i would say my defense have a 30-40% win rate quite good IMO

Pantera GuardiĆ£ tira pouca vida. Como ela faz parte da lista? O.o

It would be handy to know the actual percentages and the win/loss numbers for the top tanks. I mean is Boss Wolf top because he is 1/10 whereas Guin is 10000000/120000000?

1 Like

Why not you add the players names.
Its HOF and the playerā€™s name of 1500 tp winning team should be up there to brage also the guy with the 3.2k trophies should be there too. Both achived some thing big and should ve proud of!
Iā€™d love to see Alliance leaders statics sheets. Where they can follow their members on titans, AW and player roster.
Iā€™d love to know who have top 5 strongest rosters in the game with their names.
Iā€™d love to have statics of amount of raid flasks used monthly and name of most top 5 players used them. This will let us see how their win % using flasks.
Iā€™d love to see the top 3 raid global/local players braging in game chat rooms with pin of their ranking number by avatars, this will let more people like raids.
I know that my post may not make sense to this thread, but Its a bit first post in a while so forgive me.

Have a great day.

9 Likes

Welcome back to the discussions @Jedon

3 Likes