🐰 Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2023

I don’t remember the price of santas booster, but this was lower priced than love booster (at least in my currency)

It’s just same price in my currency with reduced loot. I will not buy it this time.

5 Likes

Valentines booster was also better

2 Likes

Yeah this is a joke. Wish I could get money back lol. Just finished easy and got less then 50 covenant coins…

Shot myself in the foot with this one… :joy:

Something didn’t seem right. Glad i came here first. Might get the 8 eht for 5… that seems like a better deal, but the booster doesn’t have the summons I want. I have the heroes to finis without it.

1 Like

Thanks @LiviaBanks for creating this thread, I might have purchased the booster if I hadn’t seen this.

At least I can save the money now if they don’t fix the loot

3 Likes

It also came up in my alliance too. It was brought up that someone should post on the forums incase others don’t notice the loot difference! Glad to have saved you some money :moneybag:.

8 Likes

Decent alliance you’re in :+1:

1 Like

Yup, will opt out of this too. Very disappointing especially since valentines was not that long ago

1 Like

Guys the booster rewards for springvale event are way below the booster rewards for Xmas event. I and others think they should be adjusted upwards, if not people say tgey have been duped and will not buy any future boost on the events.
What is the consensus out there?

1 Like

The consensus is that you missed this thread.

1 Like

Same here, purchased the booster because it was a good deal the last time. Now it’s very underwhelming.

There used to be a bunch of EHTs in the presents, they seem to have vanished this time around.

I guess i should’ve paid better attention in what I bought, but I think it’s also reasonable to assume that it’s similar to the previous booster package.

The performance bonuses aren’t worth anything since my teams are strong enough to complete the event, so then it’s not worth it anymore for me.

2 Likes

@PlayForFun I know you’re busy with the Beta right now, but I’ll help with keeping this one up to date with the Offers listed. I don’t have the image from yesterday, but it was 1k gems and a Damascus Blade for $9.99 USD. Also, it can be purchsed up to 4 times. And here is today’s offer.

3 Likes

Yeah, this booster is bad. Like $12 for 6 extra summons, 2 ETT, 1 4*AM and some useless junk while you have to put an effort to get it? Hard pass for me this time. Yeah Valentine version was nerfed already but still quite worth the effort. This one is less so. I’d buy it only if I couldn’t complete event without stat boost.

On the other hand people who bought it and then found out its value is much lower than before should make more attention to what they’re actually buying. Yes, I also consider it not very (at all) ko-sher from SGG (and I suspect they’re banking on it), but buying anything on auto-pilot is quite dangerous.

Offer for today

1 Like

Offer for today

1 Like

Today’s offer

1 Like

Today’s offer.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat as most. When I looked the rewards, it’s definitely a no go. If it was the same as the last 1, I’m not sure I would have bitten either way but I did for the Xmas offer

Today’s offer

1 Like