🐰 Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2020

Kicking myself for not buying yesterday’s offer. It would have been the single largest purchase in game for me, which is why I didn’t, but regretting it today.

Honestly, I know I’d spend more if past offers were available.

Tomorrow will be a 100 dollar offer with rings and a tonic. Those are the only two 4* mats that haven’t been available yet.

Will the last day offer give you free epic hero token ? I would love to get 1 more chance at a springvale hero before it closes .

3 Likes

I have a feeling it will either be 1 of each Flask, or 1x Raid + 1x Titan, we already had a WE Flask, so maybe we will just be given the latter two for this final offer/freebie.

i won’t say no to them either way.

Did anyone happen to get screenshots of the entire Spring Offers Calender 2020 thus far? Bonus points if you are also based in Australia! I missed a few days, and it’s really messing with my OCD :grimacing: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

It’s right here

:rabbit: Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2020

1 Like

Yeah I did see this one thanks, I was looking more for the daily screenshot (for uniformity). This probably only makes sense in my head facepalm sorry!

Oh I dont think that’s available anywhere then. Were you looking for all or just some? I know some people from australia I could ask in case they took screenshots.