🐰 Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2020

Just to note,today offer is 1000gems ,not 200😊

Lame

20characters…

2 Likes

Speaking of lame, so is today’s deal. I wanted rings! :frowning:

4 Likes

Maybe if you buy all 3 of the 3 3* mat offers then you get the ring offer…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

4 Likes

try it and tell us what happens, @Rigs

4 Likes

No no @KLinMayhem is always the guinea pig when it comes to these things

I’m buyin the stardust offers and that is all

3 Likes

Oh sure, throw me under the bus.

5 Likes

I was expecting to buy most of the offers 1k gems and above this springvale, but this offer is the worst seasonal offer I think I’ve ever seen. I need gems, but I’ll wait out in this one.

4 Likes

Interesting that they changed up day two like this. Makes you wonder which of the other deals they changed. Hopefully they aren’t giant steps down like this one was.

1 Like

Where are my 10 dollar 4 star mat deals? This was one of the last areas I could depend on for much much needed mats! If they took that away I am going to lose it!!!

2 Likes

Replace one of the best offers with garbage :scream:

5 Likes

These offers are laughable. SG making damn sure they aren’t making any money these first 3 days lol

1 Like

Yup I’m boycotting these as well… They think they’ll make more money when they allow to buy 3 times the same offer, but if the offer is a joke, they won’t even sell me one.

I know that these cheap 3* + 200 gems were here forever, but since forever people are counting on the 4* + 1000 gems offers during seasonal events, so if these are removed I’m done buying anything else. If people can’t get mats to ascend the heroes they have, what’s the point of continously adding new heroes I don’t understand. The greed will ruin this game eventually, nothing else…

3 Likes

Is today’s offer worth to buy? Need some suggestions…

It’s typical average offer that you’d expect from this game. If you need that particular 4* mat and gems and can spend the 30$ tag it’s worth it.

Note that if the pattern follows last year\s there will be very similar offer next week but with darts instead of scope. So check which one you need more.

1 Like

Where is the deal that’s 10$ with 1k gems and a tonic?!
Why would most people need this trash?

2 Likes

I thought the same, trash trash trash:))

3 Likes

For those of us who’ve been stuck at the 3* mat cap, that doesn’t look like trash. Players near the beginning of their ascension journeys could be grateful for it. Mind you I won’t be buying it, I’m past that particular bottleneck (for now - never say never ‘n’ all that…)

They used to have those mats in a 2$ bundle with 200 gems.
The majority are looking for 4* mats

2 Likes

As am I. All I’m saying is that it isn’t necessarily that bad a deal for everyone - I think. Not sure how 3* mats convert to gem equivalent, it’s probably subjective. And yeah, the cheaper bundle would be more appealing.

Still, another 12 days’ worth of offers to come, two of which are free, so here’s hoping for a few decent ones. As someone said on another thread, which these posts are probably going to get merged with before long, it saves having to spend on one day at least!

Cookie Settings