🐰 Offers Log & Discussion – Springvale 2020

:spiral_calendar: Springvale 2020 Offers Calendar

During Seasonal Events, there is a special calendar with a different offer each day, each available for 24 hours.

The offers are not visible until the start of each day, and show for all players at the same time (for Springvale, they rotate at 07:00 GMT).

Once closed, the Offers Calendar can be accessed by tapping the Egg icon on the Stronghold screen.

Two of the calendar days also offer free items — typically these are crafting ingredients, and sometimes flasks or tokens.

Typically the offers on Seasonal Event Calendars are varied in price range, and often offer some of the best deals on purchasing particular individual ascension materials and gems. Not all items will be offered, and the quantity available for each item is typically restricted to just 1.

:money_mouth_face: 2020 Springvale Offers Log

Day :calendar:
Date
:gem:
Gems
:arrow_double_up:
Ascension/Emblem
:dragon_face:
EHT*
:crossed_swords:
ETT*
:champagne:
Flasks
:school_satchel:
Other Items
:hash:
In Stock
:dollar:
Price (USD)
1 6 Apr 200
Gems
Hidden Blade - - - - 3 $1.99
2 7 Apr 1000
Gems
Hidden Blade, Shield, Cape - - - - 3 $9.99
3 8 Apr 200
Gems
Orb - - - - 3 $1.99
4 9 Apr 2800
Gems
Telescope, Hidden Blade, Trap Tools 2
EHT
ETT
1x Titan 4x Orichalcum Nugget, 2x Meteor Fragments 1 $29.99
5 10 Apr 200
Gems
Gloves - - - - 3 $1.99
6 11 Apr 10000
Gems
Damascus Blade, Tome of Tactics, Cape, Compass, Shield, Orb 3
EHT
ETT
5x Titan 20x Meteor Fragments, 20x Dragon Bone, 20x Orichalcum Nugget 1 $99.99
7 12 Apr - - - - 1x WE 3x Tornado, 5x Super Mana Potion 1 FREE
8 13 Apr 500
Gems
50x Barbarian, 50x Wizard - - - - 1 $9.99
9 14 Apr 250
Gems
25x Fighter, 25x Ranger - - - - 1 $4.99
10 15 Apr 1000
Gems
Tabard - - - - 1 $9.99
11 16 Apr 2800
Gems
Darts, Gloves, Cape 2
EHT
ETT
1x Titan 4x Orichalcum Nugget, 2x Meteor Fragments 1 $29.99
12 17 Apr 200
Gems
Trap Tools - - - - 3 $1.99
13 18 Apr 10000
Gems
Rings, Tonic, Compass, Trap Tools, Orb, Shield 5
EHT
ETT
5x Titan 20x Meteor Fragments, 20x Dragon Bone, 20x Orichalcum Nugget 1 $99.99
14 19 Apr - - - - - - - FREE

* EHT = Epic Hero Token; ETT = Epic Troop Token

:older_man: 2019 Offer Log

Click for 2019 Log for Comparison

:link: Other Springvale 2020 Threads

8 Likes

Have they made it where you can go back and buy previous offers like you can in the challenge event offers?

Not that it’ll matter for me but just curious as i think it would be wise on their end…

6 Likes

You beat me to it - was thinking to ask the same thing :wink:.

2 Likes

I don’t think so, it appears to be the same Offer Calendar design as past Seasonal Events, which doesn’t normally allow backtracking.

We can confirm tomorrow, though, since I’m not buying this first Offer.

4 Likes

In my honest opinion, SG would be wise to allow players to backtrack on the offers. Why wouldn’t you provide the opportunity to increase revenue

5 Likes

I would buy every single offer by the end of the month if they let me buy them at a later date. Right now I will be skipping some of them.

2 Likes

From a UI perspective it would get difficult to go much beyond 4 or 5 offers unless you started stacking layers of tabs.

From an economics perspective, having a more time limited deal gives more false scarcity and makes for more impulse buys.

But all that said, I wish we could too! I won’t buy them all, so being able to pick and choose would be great.

3 Likes

Positive you can still look at past deals, just not buy them

Does that change how much work you originally thought it would take to implement into the UI?

2 Likes

Yeah, duh. I was thinking a offer interface like challenge or Valhalla. Calendar does make it easier, although marking purchased isn’t as simple as Xing the day like now (having random days crossed off would confuse people). But that’s Much easier to work around.

So strike that reason entirely.

2 Likes

What a dissapointing offer today. No 4* item with 1000 gem. Do SG plan to bring this deal back?

5 Likes

This is disappointing… Was hoping on 4* ascension material but no.
Well guess my money gonna stay where they are, right in my wallet

3 Likes

So instead of 4* ascension mat we are getting 3x 3 star trash for 10 USD? Oh, and I can get 3 sets of these, how generous.

Okay, that is how you don’t make money :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

7 Likes

Looks like it works the same way as before, you can’t even look back at past offers.

2 Likes

Supposed to be 1000 gems. Which is still not interesting… Gimme the mystic rings back :unamused: Pepehands

1 Like

Great second day deal! Now I don’t have to exercise self-control and not overspend. Happy!

3 Likes

Looks that SG is pushing for more and more offers to include the “3 at stock”. Perhaps they realized that if they offer 3 scopes at 10$, people will go for it all the way and it would break their economy balance. So someone decided that 1 epic ascension mat is equal in value to 3 rare ascension mats :man_facepalming: Well I hope the sales results prove them wrong. Otherwise, it’s only one thing less to be excited about during seasonal events.

1 Like

Easy pass here. Very disappointing offer tbh.

1 Like

Looks like we’re all disappointed that the 1000 gem offer doesn’t include a 4* ascension material. No offer with only 3* mats will interest me and I won’t buy any of them. If they offered the 4* mat plus 1000 gems with only one in stock, I think we’d all still be happy. They must be losing potential sales with these bad offers? Here’s hoping we’ll get a few 1000 gems plus a 4* mat offer. I’ll buy all of them.

4 Likes

My guess is that had they made it pick any three 3 star ascension mat it would get some sales from newer p2p players; but as it is, I think few players have incentive to buy this offer.

*Not saying that it would be worth it if it even if it was pick any 3 though.