šŸŽ… Offers Log & Discussion ā€“ Santa's Challenge (Christmas) 2022

Hi there.
Me completed Santaā€™s challenge event, the day after it spawned in my quest.
The problem is, I didnā€™t noticed much on that booster pack. Coz so many offers spawns one after another every time opening the game.
Question is, can I get that gift loot if I purchase it now, after completing the quest ???!!
:grin:
Thx in advance. :blush:

yes you can :slight_smile: Buy the pack then claim your loot

2 Likes

Iā€™d say yes. It must be same as with the Path of Valor.

2 Likes

Thank you very much . :relaxed:

Thank you for keeping the game alive and well!

2 Likes

Whatā€™s the extra loot you get?

Nevermind, found it.

2 Likes

Yes, it helped.
Me claimed all my gifts , for all difficulty. :blush:

1 Like

Itā€™s Christmas fair downtown, lots of stands, merchants selling all kind of overpriced trinkets nobody really needsā€¦ but I guess people buy them anyway, otherwise the fair wouldnā€™t be thereā€¦ heard spirit at itā€™s bestā€¦ thereā€™s one among them that, I think, might work, or at least might have worked at some point for Zynga or SGG, or attended the same bussiness classss as themā€¦ He sells one potato at a time. Yes, one potato. Spiral cut and deep fried. Asks for it the equivalent of 5 US$ā€¦ for one potatoā€¦ you can buy about 7 or 8 kilos of potatos, even more perhaps, for that price at the supermarketā€¦ of course, theyā€™re not spiral cut and deep fried at the supermarketā€¦ So, heā€™s bassically selling one nicely wrapped item for 50 times the base price. Is he ā€œtaking your moneyā€? Perhapsā€¦ perhaps notā€¦ sure thing is, he does manage to sell one potato for the price of 50, orherwise he wouldnā€™t be there, in the cold all day long. One might find all sort of excuses for this high road robbery. The gas for the furnace, the oil he uses, the harsh working conditions, all to bring us the joy of buying one potato for 50 times the priceā€¦ I donā€™t buy it. I think what he actually does is speculate interhuman relations and emotions. Looking at his customers, one canā€™t help noticing a pattern. Thereā€™s always pairs of parents and kids. Iā€™ll let you figure out whoā€™s eating the potato and whoā€™s paying for it 50 times the price. Imho, that merchant is a lot like Zynga/SGG and many other genere companies. Speculating human weakness to make insanely overinflated profits. In the end, I guess, theyā€™re right when they say itā€™s not a fool he who asks, itā€™s a fool he who givesā€¦ Iā€™ll keep my money, sir, regardless of the excuses some people always find for the gatcha practice.

TLDR. You keep enjoying their product for free. Youā€™re absolutely entitled to it, my friend. No oneā€™s taking anyoneā€™s money. Those that spend it are doing it on their own accord and those that are not are simply not. Really no need for a deep hyperbole.

Whatā€™s the gem offer today?

Equals 6.something USD on the last offer :upside_down_face:

2 Likes