Offers discrimination

The problem is let say you’re traveling from Singapore to UK, while staying in UK, for any E&P transaction, you’re still being charged in Singapore currency. I try changing the location in google but it doesn’t work.
Funny thing you can top the scoring chart in UK while you’re there.

Tax may vary depending on respective country regulation.

• The best way to get rid of all this indifference is by turning f2p?..jk.
3 Likes

For me (Greece) is 109,99 euro

Yes, there’s an increasing number that are doing sales tax. I expect that within 5-10 years all will.

Black Friday deal was $120 AUD yesterday. Now today it’s up to $160 AUD.

Not that it matters, as it is ridiculously overpriced either way.

It’s moments like these where I lose all faith. Changing price durimg the sale…

In my country we dont pay digits taxes … and the price it self is very expensive, please reconsider pricing and make it equally. $=€=£¥ but not our currency.

and here is the same offer in my country from a similar game

You play the fake E&P too? Does it have costumes yet? Lol

I don’t understand why people play the knock off version of server based games since the fake version is sure close down first.

$129 in Czech Republic, 20 times tax.

Hehe its less here in New Zealand.Than in Australia…today anyway. :grinning:

Use to have friend in Singapore, sometimes cost was even , but most of the time we payed more.
Looked into online gplaycard, but its a bit complicated. Apparently they take your location when you redeem also.

Its b.s. I guess canadian purchases arent as bad as NZ , just second worst. A 99.99$ deal for Americans is 139.99 Canadian. Might rethink paying to stay competitive, paying at all.

Think it’s just the way they work out exchange rates upper and lower limit before they change price.It is what it is. If it’s to much I just don’t buy as much.