Offerings of the Owls deal OMG 😮

For a new player, which do you think is a better value – the lowest tier of this offer, or a month of VIP? It comes down to more epic hero pulls versus the second builder, right?

Is it just me? Personally I don’t find any values in the offer. As I normally get more gems in other daily offers, like event / atlantis offers? Ok sure, you have some material in offer number 2+3.

2 Likes

Usually 3* items are sold for 500 gems (+1 farmable item or hero trainer) so if you usually buy materials and if you need the ones included into the package you wouldn’t see that offers as worthless.

The 1st is worse than V.I.P. but it can help players who needs the gems right now and not “over time”.

1 Like

600 gems+1 epic hero token +10 arrows vs 900 gems + second builder +double daily summon + 90 loot ticket
definitely VIP

1 Like

Already bought the cheapest and middle offer. Pulled 4* manatroop for Domitia with token. I didn’t have 4* troops for darkness before… so this was my lucky day :slight_smile:

Gems and epic tokens are waiting for Morlovia event

3 Likes

Nice try SGG. 1st deal not getting much more than event except extra arrows (if you need it).

There is better offer for 2nd offer :

And for 3rd offer, king treasure still win:

Edit: dwarven gemstones have 4s mat in it, while second owl offer doesnt. What a major letdown.

3 Likes

Like in real life, in stores and markets around the world, there are different special sales and offers and bargains. Different offers depending the time of the year. Christmas sale, black friday, end sale etc etc…

Jesus man, not all the offers are the same everytime. Just buy it or don’t…

4 Likes

$159.99 for third option if you live in Australia.

$149.99 in New Zealand, normally ours would be more expensive :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats! Good luck on Morlovia event :grin:

I’m not saying for anyone to not buy it. Its my personal opinion. When I see the offer I was like im sure there was a better offer than these, so im comparing the similar offer together. Of course this offer is good if you have money to spare. I just dont want these to be a trend for sgg to decrease the offer value when they see there is a market for it. You know what, its your money, do whatever, dont mind me.

1 Like

If u plan on logging in every day for a month then absolutely the one month VIP over the first one…normally an epic hero summon costs 300 gems, which when added to the 600 gems u get from the offer is 900 (exactly the same as the VIP pass but u also get the second builder, loot tickets, and additional daily summon) and u can craft arrow attacks with a gum wrapper and some twigs, so i don’t put a gem value on that lol.

As for the second and third ones, it depends more on how much you value the ascension items theyre offering; someone desperate for one more warm cape right now could be enticed into buying it over someone who already has 36 warm capes.

As someone else said, the instantaneous return of this offer is nice, but the vip is better for long term, and if you DO plan to be in it for the long term, ur better off developing the patience for it now…

it’s been a trend for a bit. just normally for gems not cash. These offers will continue to include more and more mats. which gives players more incentive to spend but less incentive to play. Why play the game and try to earn mats if you can just wait and use the credit card instead…

oh nevermind, forgot these deals are “only geared towards players that already buy gems, the mats are just a bonus and no one just buys these packages for the mats” :joy: that’s what another player actually told me. but as you can see the mats increase with the price, so obviously not true.

do i think they’re good deals? sure. do i think it’s in the game’s best interest to make this offers a regular occurence? absolutely not and never have. Mats should earned, not bought.

1 Like

Oops, too late :smiley: Used 3… Well, I got the HOTM so not bad but too late ><

Well… went stupid and bought the two rounds of the middle deal and will wait for Morlovia to pull.

Best value in all the gane store is the VIP.
With no doubt go for the VIP.
Its 900 gems and 2 builders per month awesome best deal. @Mimsly

@MrsBCW
2000 pounds here I live in Egypt :rofl:

1 Like

I’m tempted to buy third option
but that’s a lot of money.

1 Like

I don’t buy anything but the owls are cool :sunglasses:

4 Likes

I don’t understand why in Poland, where earnings and purchasing power, are much weaker than in the west, we have more expensive offers for about 20-25%.

It’s embarrassing.

1 Like

Cookie Settings