Offerings of the Owls deal OMG 😮

What do you guys think of this epic deal? It’s absolutely my favorite :grin: best deal ever

6 Likes

If anyone buys it, note that the hero tokens can be used for the Halloween event summons in a couple of days.

10 Likes

I just bought the middle and used it towards a 10 pull elemental blue…3s, 1 Grimm and Aegir. Quite happy as I don’t have 5 blue

4 Likes

I’ve been playing for awhile now & I never seen this deal before. It is perhaps one the best deals in our game. I’m highly considering getting few of them.

4 Likes

My little concern is with the Halloween calendar available soon. Will it have better deals? Should I wait or get those ones?

2 Likes

Should you have a good deal here or buy with regrets later?

If you “buy”, buy now and if you like the others offers then even later.

Those gems could (maybe) buy you others ascension materials on the halloween offers and IMHO the gems have better rateo only with V.I.P. pass / Event / Atlantis packages due to the lack of added materials.

5 Likes

You made a good valid point

I’m “hoping” to save my hero token for Halloween. I say “hoping” because I don’t like to see a token just sitting there lol.

Remember too this deal is only 24hrs. Plus, the Halloween will have some good deals.

If you’re on a budget, perhaps look at getting 1 of the top ones and save the rest of your money for Halloween.

2 Likes

gloves in the hundred bucks category only, quite the sh***est deal ever…

3 Likes

For a new player, which do you think is a better value – the lowest tier of this offer, or a month of VIP? It comes down to more epic hero pulls versus the second builder, right?

Is it just me? Personally I don’t find any values in the offer. As I normally get more gems in other daily offers, like event / atlantis offers? Ok sure, you have some material in offer number 2+3.

2 Likes

Usually 3* items are sold for 500 gems (+1 farmable item or hero trainer) so if you usually buy materials and if you need the ones included into the package you wouldn’t see that offers as worthless.

The 1st is worse than V.I.P. but it can help players who needs the gems right now and not “over time”.

1 Like

600 gems+1 epic hero token +10 arrows vs 900 gems + second builder +double daily summon + 90 loot ticket
definitely VIP

1 Like

Already bought the cheapest and middle offer. Pulled 4* manatroop for Domitia with token. I didn’t have 4* troops for darkness before… so this was my lucky day :slight_smile:

Gems and epic tokens are waiting for Morlovia event

3 Likes

Nice try SGG. 1st deal not getting much more than event except extra arrows (if you need it).

There is better offer for 2nd offer :

And for 3rd offer, king treasure still win:

Edit: dwarven gemstones have 4s mat in it, while second owl offer doesnt. What a major letdown.

3 Likes

Like in real life, in stores and markets around the world, there are different special sales and offers and bargains. Different offers depending the time of the year. Christmas sale, black friday, end sale etc etc…

Jesus man, not all the offers are the same everytime. Just buy it or don’t…

4 Likes

$159.99 for third option if you live in Australia.

$149.99 in New Zealand, normally ours would be more expensive :slightly_smiling_face:

Congrats! Good luck on Morlovia event :grin:

I’m not saying for anyone to not buy it. Its my personal opinion. When I see the offer I was like im sure there was a better offer than these, so im comparing the similar offer together. Of course this offer is good if you have money to spare. I just dont want these to be a trend for sgg to decrease the offer value when they see there is a market for it. You know what, its your money, do whatever, dont mind me.

1 Like

Cookie Settings