Offer, Presents from Rudolph ( 30d VIP & 400g )

It’s available for 15 days, so you have time. No matter when you purchase it though, the exact same amount of time will be added on; you don’t need to wait til your old one expires, or is close to expiring, it will just extend your pass for another 30 days.

1 Like

Nice deal that I won’t buy :stuck_out_tongue:

Only a gigantic offer for 5 bucks: 6,000 gems + 5 epic hero token will move my heart to spend again :sunglasses:

2 Likes

This is a pretty good deal. Pulled the trigger and purchased. It’s available for 18 days, but it’s better to purchase sooner than later to build up the daily gems for Guardians Event next month.

7 Likes

Way to Necro an old thread :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Seems to be the same deal but with a longer available time? It’s up until the 4th of Jan, offer ending the same time as the Santa Challenge.

Price in AUD:

Evidence of it extending duration of VIP:

4 Likes

Why costs a present money? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great It’s back and it lasts 18d :star_struck:

So I can launch 2 big upgrades before my ViP expires (advanced iron storages lvl 10 x2 :grimacing: ). And only after that I will renew it.

Edit : 3.49€ Euro zone

1 Like

This deal (and others like it) add to the duration of your VIP rather than replace it :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20191217-181339_Empires

But why 18 days? 20 chars

Cause they don’t want you to miss it :joy:

1 Like

I said as much above.

It’s to link into the same end time as Santa’s challenge and the seasonal event summons portal.

I have my purple dragon back :slight_smile: was so annoyed that it only show up with more than 30 days VIP left :frowning:

Strange question for those renewing — does it instantly give you the 30 gems/e tickets/1 emblem and change the time of your VIP clock, or does it keep the existing 24 hour countdown and simply extend the duration by 30 days?

Yes, this matters, ever so slightly. It will decide if I buy tomorrow, or after my current VIP expires.

It keeps the 24 hour countdown and just extends

1 Like

I got it too. Great deal!After all, I refresh every month VIP Pass.

IMO this is the best deal they have offered ever. I bought it with no hesitation – $3.99 CAD was nothing, compared to $6.99 CAD for a regular month of VIP.

2 Likes

I feel like I’m seeing this opinion a lot. By now, I guess I’m probably well known as F2P, but I have been building up some Google Play credit by taking surveys, and I’m up just over $13 (USD). I plan to spend that down some during January Atlantis. Since I still lack Proteus and Wilbur, I plan to purchase the gems + Atlantis coins deal as many times as possible (I think 4, for a total of $7.96 USD). So I’m assuming that I should purchase Rudolph’s offer as well, even if I don’t plan to renew the VIP, since I can still afford it and my planned January purchases.

Same question for if I decide to purchase VIP for the first time. I like my clocks to start kind of early in the morning. Should I wait until that time of morning to purchase?

2 Likes

Yes, it’s every 24 hours from when you start it.

I made the mistake of buying it a little after midnight first time… it doesn’t hurt to let it wait, but I didn’t know that at first!

As long as you get it every 24 hours you’re fine.

Renewing it AFTER it’s expired effectively gets you an extra day though, so I’ll wait until mine expires in ~14 days.

3 Likes

This is definitely an tempting deal. But I think I will stick to my f2p policy lol.

1 Like

I’m with you. Am I still F2P if I buy it for the wife? :rofl:

Well, in that case, you can just put all the blame on your wife :joy:

1 Like