Offer, Presents from Rudolph ( 30d VIP & 400g )

Subject
Offer, Presents from Rudolph ( 30d VIP & 400g )

Posting here to reference in another topic.

For $2.99 USD, 30d VIP and 400 gems.

Will it add thirty days to the existing VIP? So I don’t have to wait until my pass expires?

Exactly. I had 65d left and now have 95

2 Likes

Yes. Had 4 days left now 34 days.

1 Like

I am just excited I got my dragon back…

Does this deal still give you the 30 gems daily + Loot Tickets + Extra Daily Summon?

1 Like

I just got 30 gems and loot tickets so I will say yes.

This deal is a steal…thanks SGG!

2 Likes

Yeah, Rockstar, this offer is great :wink: I wish there could be more offers like this :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Yes, you should be able to get 30 gems a day + loot tickets :wink:

You and me both. This month was tough on me money wise but I have picked up a couple.

Sucks because I would like Santa and Evelyn. Maybe I will get lucky.

Tis the season to be without money…

2 Likes

I think SGG is trying to lure players into trying VIP. This is like a 30-day free trial. Nice that it extends for existing, too!

7 Likes

Normally for that price you get 400 gems only, now you get 400 gem + 900 gem (30x30 days) + extra builder + daily loot tickets + extra summon (even if that generates feeders only). This is super good, even for those who normally want to be F2P.

5 Likes

VIP for $2.99 US and comes with 400 gems?!? :flushed:

Done deal! :+1:

1,300 Gems + 90 Loot Tickets for $2.99.

Yes this is definitely the best offer they’ve ever had!

2 Likes

Yup. According to the fine print this is the case even if you’re one of the people who buy the yearly pass

I wonder if they’re letting this offer break their usual vip pass limit because they’re planning to release this offer more than once this month

More likely it’s because it’s a limited-time offer. They don’t want to punish players who just bought a year of VIP.

3 Likes

Money money money.
Should give something like this as a freebie.
It is xmas

Does anyone know if this offer will remain as is for the whole 15 days, or will it be a different one every day?
I ask because I’d rather wait to purchase it when I’ll be better able to take advantage of it, but if it might disappear in the next few hours… I don’t want to regret it later. So, anyone who might have experience from last year or something like that?

I didn’t notice the expiration on the offer, but it will stay unchanged for as long as is shown on the clock.

1 Like

Cookie Settings