Off topic discussion about whether off topic posts are off topic

@Guvnor @DaveCozy @littleKAF @zephyr1 @Rook
WHY are these kind of posts being flagged and hidden??? Is SG trying to stifle peoples opinions???
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH THIS POST

Here is another one WHAT is going on??? @Guvnor

Asked the same question and my posts were deleted :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

I assume off-topic - purpose of the thread is defined in the first post.

3 Likes

Ok dan I can see that good point THANKS

1 Like

Here’s the complaint thread -

4 Likes

I find it funny that any post that is saying anything against Zynga is deleted but if anyone would share their love to Zynga would not receive the same treatment.

Freedom of speech much?

3 Likes

But there is MANY talking about prices maybe I will start over and flag them ALL

2 Likes

^This

This specific topic is more so for detailing information on the Goblin Balloon.

While the criticism is fine, this isn’t the topic for it. If you’re looking to just generally discuss or criticize (or post memes) of the Goblin balloon, please do that here:

Further explanation: Since we (Guv, myself, and everyone else interested) are trying to track loot given by mystery crates, it becomes very important to stick to the topic so we can quickly gather and update the information at the top.

If most of what we see are rants and venting, that defeats the whole purpose of this topic and it becomes a bit of a nightmare to go through it all and gather the data we’re looking for.

Hope that helps.

9 Likes

Freedom of speech is a concept (as generally defined and used within the states) that applies exclusively to the governments control over your speech. This is a forum owned by a public company, managed on a platform owned by a public company. They can do whatever they damn well please.

And even if that wasn’t true. The posts were off topic and not relevant to the conversation. There are specific threads purpose built for that incoherent screeching.

@mods feel free to delete or move to the appropriate thread as this thread is cleaned up

9 Likes

Moderator’s Note

I’ve moved the off topic conversation about…an off topic conversation…to its own thread, so you can continue discussion without distracting from the subject matter of the original thread.

Enjoy!

12 Likes

I like puppies, rainy days, and fried foods.

Is it off topic if I go off topic in an off topic discussion regarding whether or not off topic posts are off topic?

5 Likes

More to the point, isn’t actually off topic if I stick to the topic of being off topic in a highly-topical thread about being off topic?

3 Likes

Probably is.

So in remaining with the theme, what kind of music do you all like?

I’m not a fan of sushi or anything spicy.

Heinlen, Asimov, or Clarke?

3 Likes

This is also my concern - isn’t it double-jeopardy or an oxymoron or some other big word?

2 Likes

Mathematically, it would be expressed in the form of a recipriversexclusion.

1 Like

How is @Math4lyfe not tagged yet?

6 Likes

5 Likes

Hmm. That is quite a conundrum.

May I present a possible solution?

Or should this go on the ice cream thread??

6 Likes

Cookie Settings