Odds of Getting Loot / Items / Characters

According to these guidelines, odds must be disclosured. EA lost millions. Just throwing it out there. I think in all fairness, developers should disclose the odds of getting particular items/characters/etc. This way people will stop b****ing about not getting certain things!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s interesting.
Always have the doubt that not giving information about odds to get a price itā€™s not so ā€˜legalā€™.

But even if itā€™s legalā€¦ Give them to their customers is simply an act of clearness.

2 Likes

Yes itā€™s important that SG do that. Mind you if Google donā€™t push it. They may not feel compelled to publish the odds. As this is a new sort of ruling it may take time for established games with loot boxes to get their act together.

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested to see how SG will respond, but I feel I ought to point out:

We donā€™t purchase loot boxes. We purchase gems, then use those gems how we please. Iā€™m not sure this ruling applies to E&P (I donā€™t know).

Interesting!

1 Like

I was thinking the same thing, that by only purchasing gems it could be a legal loophole.

Regardless, it would be nice to at least have the transparency of knowing odds.

I like seeing the impossible and then winning it. :wink:

1 Like

Tell me about it! Yesterday when finishing intermediate Stage 10, and collecting my troop token for level completion, I was greatly rewarded with a 4* yellow troop. Was so happy to finally get the yellow to finish the rainbow set! :grinning:

4 Likes