Oddity in village

If I lived in this kingdom that’s the spot I would put my house. It would keep all those villagers from bugging me.

They can lob supplies over the gorge to me :rofl: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

They might not do that and starve you to death :smile:

1 Like

I wouldn’t expect them to do it for free… Hey maybe drone drops will be a thing :rofl: :smirk:

1 Like

It’s where they hide the bodies.

2 Likes

It fertilizes that glorious turf

2 Likes

It’s a statue of frida. It’s her bra and/or breastplate

2 Likes

What?

Everyone knows it’s Steve Dodger AKA Captain Morlovia

Famous hero who was renowned for going into fights with not 1 but 2 shields. Don’t you recall his line “2 shields are better than 1!”

Really surprised people don’t know this as it featured quite heavily in the tutorial

4 Likes

Lol. I think most players have tried extremely hard to forget the horror that is the E&P tutorial.

2 Likes

What!? I recorded it and watch it at least twice a day! :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

2 Likes

That would explain a lot.

You have a Koi pond in your SH?

It look like there is a usage of that land :rofl:

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Denethor last man to jump off