Oddity in village

This is the telltale sign that you have one of those “C” accounts. You should start over with a new account ASAP! I hear the “A” accounts have flowing gold in place of the water…

4 Likes

Oh! No! Do something! He’s going to jump! :scream:

2 Likes

This should get post of the day.

I guarantee you’ll be seeing a sailboat, an ocean, and maybe even some of those… :mermaid: :mermaid:

1 Like

How about the three torched pitt in the middle of the village? It’s dark and needs lit torches in broad day light… There’s nothing casting any shadows there, so where’s that darkness coming from? Beside, shouldn’t they cover it somehow? What if a child wonders off too close… we should inform city ha… aaaa, sorry, stronghold about that…

3 Likes

I think it is some inter dimensional thing, a place where blue heroes are sucked so users didn’t know how much they did?

1 Like

It’s like a cheery hellmouth. Not a scary, Stephen King type of hellmouth, but more of a happy, Monty Python/Terry Pratchett type of hellmouth.

2 Likes

Yeah see you seem to get it somewhat …, it’s not supposed to be there . It’s weird . It is a blue hero portal maybe ?? The village Covidiot

1 Like

How about this waterfall?

1 Like

Thank you for the laughs generated dude.
:laughing: :vulcan_salute:

I think think my villagers were going to build the bridge here, then they realized that there is no place to go, so they canceled the building and leave the wooden poles there.

Similarly, I think think my villagers were going to build the harbor here, then they realized that the ship have no place to go, so they canceled the building and leave the wooden poles there.

I have no idea why they build a wooden pole there. And about the twin statue, I don’t know if the round thing is a shield they hold or their armor plate ?

Why do you build the land here if no one can use it ?

I think they build grille here to prevent people (or something else) fall off the waterfall. It is ok but why do you build only this waterfall ?

I usually wonder that is there anything in that valley ?

3 Likes

Ha ha ha ha. You dumb bastard. It’s not a sailboat… it’s a schooner.

2 Likes

PicsArt_04-27-09.58.50

2 Likes

I am shocked by a hellmouth reference which doesnt mention Buffy in any way. Quite clearly it is a portal to Sunnydale High

3 Likes

LoL. Isn’t a schooner a sailboat with an extra mast?

“You just gotta relax your eyes man”

4 Likes

Boats? Pfft…

images.jpeg

That, my friends, is a Super Schooner. 4x 450ml beer glasses designed as 1 giant glass. We could just use a tray to make things easy to carry, but why bother? Lol.

1 Like

Instead of rorschach tests, people will be asked to interpret screenshots of e&p bases. And just like therapy sessions, sg will charge you lots of money, oh wait…

3 Likes

Are you an Australian?

1 Like

LOL! The insult. I’m across the ditch. There is a bar over here that uses (used?) them. Been a while since I’ve been there, but I fair laughed my head off when I first saw those glasses.

1 Like

I had found these as well. Kind of a pile of odd stuff but fun to make stories about . That pole by the entrance is for tying people up and firing insults at them on the way into the realm
. They would be tied up for passing gas in public

1 Like

An infiltrator!..
Or perhaps it’s Sasuke, leaving the leaf village…

2 Likes

Cookie Settings