Oddity in village

Hey what is this ??

2 Likes

A tree, some water and an empty area you’ve circled. Dunno, what does it look like to you? :face_with_monocle:

9 Likes

Looks like a typhoon a small typhoon

3 Likes

It’s a gathering of all the people in the world who think Small Giant are generous.

28 Likes

I’m not really seeing it. If it’s something that caught your eye then all good :slightly_smiling_face:.

Maybe I should’ve gone to SpecSavers…

4 Likes

@HappyHippo

Hahaha. That is one small crowd!! 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of 1.3% of the total world population.

EDIT:

@Se77en

You mean you are seeing a face on the water?

4 Likes

It’s a sailboat

11 Likes

What I see that’s odd is that gaping platform right below the circle where a building usually sits :laughing:

4 Likes

It’s just a piece of the the river oddly out of place I guess .

3 Likes

Or your entire stronghold is starting to slide into the river, to be washed away forever and you will need to start over from scratch.

Erosion is such a bee-yotch.

13 Likes

Whatever it is, thanks for the laugh! The forum, and game in general, needs more nonsense. :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Looks like a giant apple on a tree ^^

3 Likes

Nothing odd with that. That is just erosion of the river bank.

3 Likes

It’s a typhoon . A small one or just a water ghost . You are all just jealous because you don’t have this glitch … I named it the Village Covidiot . It is my realm mascot . It fires rotten apples at the unfriendly village members and pick up the ducks after path of valor hunting missions . It also picks up all the eggs after Springdale , trees presents and snow men after winter etc . Bet you wish you had one now

7 Likes

It appears to be a demented vacuum cleaner. You keep it. :+1::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

It’s the new QoL mechanic everyone has been asking for.

Random holes show up in your village, stopping all production. You use your dupe 5*s to plug the holes.

11 Likes

Hey! I have a glitch too. This bridge doesn’t go anywhere. There must be a gigantic pile of bodies where those stupid lemmings just walk right off.

9 Likes

and where is this guy going?

out farming in Corellia? Hot date with Ada at some monument out in the valley?

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:…great stuff! @Se77en has started something now. Hopefully people keep adding to this thread :sunglasses:

2 Likes

The village is really odd, ive pointed it out before, where does all the water come from? Haha, we are on the mountain top already…

2 Likes