Octopus v shark

Whhaaattttt??? A new seafood hero? Darney delish…

I love the exchanges of posts between friends on this thread, BTW.

I don’t think she is past her prime at all. She is still the best anti-stack hero for purple tanks. Emblemed as a tank, a heavy stack or mono yellow is a high suicide risk if you cant get 2 matches (maybe one with a very heavy emblemed mono yellow team). At average speed and mana troops…thats a huge gamble. One I wont take in war.

Purple isnt lacking for viable tanks, thats for sure. However, I still put her in top ranking for non-rush events.

Her main threat goes away if you don’t stack yellow. In fact since 90% of the time there’s a yellow flank, I stack purple against Ursena instead and it works out great. Or just stacking literally any color besides yellow works too.

Megalodon vs Giant Octopus

Ehm…

I have Ursena at +19 (soon to be +20) and I like her a lot. Not only as a tank, where she still does a good job, but also against yellow enemies with special skills, as they get hit by their own spells (Farholme Pass and Shiloh Desert, for example). Since many yellow enemies inflict blind, this is very useful. On top of that Ursena is the only one who does that, so I would still ascend her.

1 Like

Went 3 for 3 against Ursena+20 tanks in today’s war. One with a purple stack, two with red stacks. Granted TP ranged from 4591 to 4630 so not +100 teams with lv 30 troops. However boards were meh in each match so Ursena went off at least once, but because I didn’t stack yellow, she only did about 500-570 damage to each hero, and that yellow reflect was completely wasted. Once I got my tiles, I healed away all that damage, punched two or three holes into the defense and then ghosted for the win.