October 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether / Ascension Summon, Morlovia, ToL, CF1, Covenant Quest, W3K, CoE (Fire), Underwild, Goblin Village, Atlantis, CoK, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes)

It says Contest of Elements, which one is it this month?

Purple :purple_heart::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle:

3 Likes

Wow I am dumb, I actually knew that from previous posts. Sorry and thanks :man_facepalming: at myself

3 Likes

since im living under a rock, who is featured heroes for opera ones in november? thanks :slight_smile:

I wonder when Santa’s challenge event is starting… :christmas_tree:
I guess after the 4th december as it is not mentionned in SG’s calendar…

1 Like

Is there a 4* contest of elements dark coming out? That’s the only color missing the 4*, right?

They haven’t added black friday on the calendar, do they usually?

On another thread…

2 Likes

Lexi

6 Likes

You are so damn helpful, thanks Ship!!

3 Likes

Thanks for reminding about this hero, which… wow, I really hope is going to be adjusted before release :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks @Ship ! :pirate_flag: :parrot:

1 Like

Nice with a new shared damage hero. They are essential for challenge event, and new colours means new options in building teams.
I am guessing red will still be dominant, but in legendary there might be a new solution with Darkfeather for those lucky enough to have him (which does not include me)

1 Like

It’s just been added :smiley:

2 Likes

It actually hasn’t been added to the picture

1 Like

Are you’re surprised at that?

1 Like

Yes, I have told Petri that already.

I also think that Santa’s Challenge is also missing as it should start on December 1.
I have told that to him too.

6 Likes

So many reminders lately. Have some :coffee::cookie:

5 Likes

No I’m not, not at all

1 Like

Me neither :rofl: :cry:

1 Like