October 2023 TENTATIVE Calendar (Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Aether / Ascension Summon, Morlovia, ToL, CF1, Covenant Quest, W3K, CoE (Fire), Underwild, Goblin Village, Atlantis, CoK, Valhalla, Untold Tales, Dynasty Of Dunes, Costumes)

Raising expectations and then repeatedly failing to fulfill them is rarely a good strategy.

3 Likes

November:

• 2023-11-23T07:00:00Z2023-11-27T07:00:00Z: Season V: “Judgement of Dunes”

Is this a new thing similar to Untold tales or what is this?

1 Like

I think it’s going to be something similar to Tremors and Valhalla Forever

3 Likes

Yeah just saw the reply from PlayForFun in the beta topic about reduced energy. I hope it is also giving us extra loot too, it will be nice to farm Dunes instead of everywhere else.

2 Likes

I want it as much as i doubt it…

1 Like

Here is the Calendar:

4 Likes

@Country It’s now (finally) available, and can be found at the link below.

has the name of season 5 changed, does it mean reduced energy?:thinking:
:beers: :

Have you been living under a rock since this morning? The reduced energy event for season 5 finally arrived to beta today :wink:

3 Likes

Sneak Peek on Judgement of Dunes:

Topic will be added later.

6 Likes

“Judgement of Dunes” is the Season V version of “Atlantis Rising”, “Valhalla Forever” and “Tremors of Underwild”.

6 Likes

thank you very much, i’ve finished, but i like to farm in season 5, more xp
@Elioty33
@PlayForFun
@Oxide
:beers:

4 Likes

Games do this all the time with fake ads. It works because the games themselves are addicting, so just getting people to download the game (or log in after a while to check it out) is enough to get some hooked.

November calendar topic will be created a little later today.

13 Likes

It says Contest of Elements, which one is it this month?

Purple :purple_heart::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle::purple_circle:

3 Likes

Wow I am dumb, I actually knew that from previous posts. Sorry and thanks :man_facepalming: at myself

3 Likes

since im living under a rock, who is featured heroes for opera ones in november? thanks :slight_smile:

I wonder when Santa’s challenge event is starting… :christmas_tree:
I guess after the 4th december as it is not mentionned in SG’s calendar…

1 Like

Is there a 4* contest of elements dark coming out? That’s the only color missing the 4*, right?