October 2022 TENTATIVE Calendar (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Dynasty Of Dunes, Tavern Of Legends, Challenge Festival 1, Contest Of Elements, Underwild, Covenant Of Champions, Atlantis, Masquerade, and Clash Of Knights)

@D-ANGER

This is Zarantis’s calendar:

5 Likes

Thank you @Zartanis and all other creators for your calendars (and for gathering them all in one place).
Thank you @PlayForFun for all the master topics of the various events :smiley:

7 Likes

To all the creators of calendars, as always, a huge thank you! Special thanks, as always, to @Elioty33 for your brilliant predictions. My calendar is also ready.

12 Likes

Will you please post a list of all new heroes as you did for September?

You are the oracle :innocent:
Happy game

2 Likes

I do it a bit earlier so it’s in the previous month calendar thread but I went to get the link for you:

Keep in mind than the later half of the month might be changed later due to the v52 game update. I will post an update here after the update release if anything changed.

Happy gaming!

8 Likes

Added to the post @ArktikaTF , thank you as always!

3 Likes

Wooop thank you to all the calendar folk :candy::ghost::jack_o_lantern::bat::man_vampire::woman_vampire:

4 Likes

Polish version calendar:

English version:

Both versions available on website in lossless quality.

11 Likes

Added to the post @ColdHands, thank you!

3 Likes

What do you mean they are different?
She put Domitia C2 Elkanen C2, Magni C2 and Horghall C2. Only the first two are featured. The other two are pullable for the first time but not yet featured.
She indeed put Heimdall costume but on the Valhalla event, not on the Masquerade.

Yes those are their second costumes (i.e. C2).

3 Likes

Ok, I understood now. These are new costumes. I hasn’t checked them carefully before. Because of this, they seemed New to me​:man_facepalming::joy:

2 Likes

That Japanese reference sheet by @birksg is a beautiful piece of art :+1: :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you! :star_struck:
Everything is so tiny but I’m always fighting with limited space, haha.

5 Likes

Thanks for your job always awesome :heart:

3 Likes

When is it available?

Hey guys he won’t know when you are talking about him if you don’t tag him. @VeryQuietly, that’s the reason your ears are buzzing :sweat_smile: :laughing:

6 Likes

Thanks for calendars.

I am not able to see the calendars where it is written = (Updated …)

1 Like

when she made one, she must be busy, they will update it here once available

2 Likes

Thanks very much again for the calendar, great job!

2 Likes