October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

@Petri @KiraSG
Do you want to, perhaps, work WITH content creators and the community?

Maybe use those mouth words and communicate to the playerbase on your planned changes?

Duh. 20 duhs.

11 Likes

Piggybacking off your comment, and not at all a critique of anything you said…

This lack of transparency or any cooperation at all is a big part of why the community has lost calendar creators in the past. It burned them out. @Archaeo80 used to be one of the main calendar creators. Stopped because of this very reason. And frankly it will probably be the reason I step back as well. I’m already ready rethinking the time and effort that goes into calendar and quick ref creation.

(That, and the rare people in the community hassling us for being wrong when we’re only human. Hate that. We do our best and yeah, sometimes we can’t predict what SGG will do.)

23 Likes

We all appreciate it, and really hope you continue.
I would just wish you had some support from SGG to make it as easy as possible.

The community supports and appreciates your hard work!

11 Likes

Quite often people only stop to say what they don’t like/ disagree with. I have been “travelling” in order to find my place in an alliance through several alliances in the past months and I can tell you that everyone was always waiting for your calendars and were very appreciative of the voluntary work you and others are doing.

So a big thank you from myself and others that maybe did not stop to do it.

12 Likes

It’s an invaluable tool for planning and where to spend time and money. I really appreciate the work that goes into this! Thank you

8 Likes

We appreciate your and every other calendar creators’ work in this uncertain environment.

14 Likes

Thank you to all calendar creators! There shouldn’t be anymore changes in this very uncertain month.

Think don’t need to update any of the calendars. But that’s me.

6 Likes

Yes, your work is recognized by the community and it’s very helpful. I hope next month will be much more predictable although we don’t know if SGG surprise us with Tower of Magic instead of Ninja again. Also, it’s almost the middle of October and I didn’t see mentioned voting for the November event, so who knows what can happen.

*EDIT Petri just confirmed Ninja Tower for November with some new features added. Hope it’s not another 25 levels with bought flask only.

7 Likes

Your time and that of the other creators is very much appreciated by the players. I’m sorry that SG has been making it even more difficult for all of you lately.

4 Likes

We have amended the Alliance Quest announcement to mention that Ninja Tower will be indeed scheduled to run next time in November:

My apologies for any confusion caused by this! For the future, we’ll try to include a calendar along with the schedules changes to make sure everything is included.

I’d also like to thank all our calendar creators for their contributions to our community, it’s really appreciated! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

24 Likes

Oh… New content for ninja tower!
Why I expect a new pay to play NT?

2 Likes

Thx @Petri for the clarification.

Thx for this too.

6 Likes

I think the answer to your question could be in the very good diagnosis by @The_Seeker People are losing trust in what the company is currently doing with the game.

4 Likes

What is that, please dont make other paid floor. And i beg to you, please increase the completion reward for some event that have been diminished like costume and tavern legend.

Hello everybody!

I have a question:
NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events

• are these calendars from members of the forum, not the official SG calendar?

That is a fan-made calendar, not an official one. We don’t currently provide an official calendar.

5 Likes

We have fan-made calendars (Thanks!!), because you never provided it.
So, why not???
Is it a secret???
Too much effort?

4 Likes

Interesting choice of words (emphasis mine).

Maybe there will be an official (base) calendar sometime soon…

Forum members will, no doubt, still be doing translations though.

1 Like

One idea about this if I can propose it:

It would be good if in the future somebody from Staff have a few minute time to review the first Engish calendar posted into these calendar topics by @VeryQuietly or @Zartanis to check that is matching with Small Giant’s planed event schedule or not, and post that are they match or there will be some change.

15 Likes

…so, um… Are we ever gonna see the Pirates of Correlia again?

1 Like