October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

I think we are already used to changes and that empires make us run

Updated calendars with Legends in place (50% preview, English, French, B&W). @ratabboypda, thanks!

9 Likes

Revised to incorporate Tavern of Legends and confirmed Return to Morlovia Dates

12 Likes

thanks a lot Zartanis

3 Likes

Welcome to the community @Silenthawk2489!

I like your first post. :wink:

@ratabboypda Today I caught myself thinking that I really want to express my attitude to the situation with the October calendar with the help of obscene words.)))) I have again redesigned my Russian calendar. Revised to include the Tavern of Legends. I really hope that I won’t have to redo any more. ))))

7 Likes

Thank you to all calendar creators.

I appreciate your hard work.

These are trying times, made worse by SGG’s tendency to not communicate promptly as they should, as a highly profitable business entity.

I hope there won’t be any more changes, as CoK will only be in Nov.

Thank you again.

3 Likes

Thx for updating your calendars with the most recent changes.

I think one more change is pending about the Alliance Quest.

I am expecting it to start on 11th, but this is just a guess.

3 Likes

Lol I think so too 20 characters

I hope your guess is incorrect. It would occur in the same week that Ninja Tower starts. However 18 October wouldn’t work, since it clashes with Atlantis Rises.

I think the best start date would be 25 October, since Valhalla Forever is less popular (farming wise) than AR. That probably wouldn’t work for SG…

Whatever SG decide, I hope they announce it at least 24 hours in advance. I understand some players including @Pandita were upset that Circus replaced Riddles. I’d be the same if I had planned to do summons.

Anyway, I honestly expect little from SG. Less expectations = less disappointment

3 Likes

I think Underwild should start on the 6th. So it would be 11, 12 and 13 for Alliance Quest. And the 27th that is vacant to come Mirages of Omega. But it won’t happen.

Sorry, im a little bit confused… will i be able to pull for holloween heroes on November? Was able to pull Oct HOTM and would like to try for Nov…

For a very brief window of time you may be able to pull Halloween with November- depends on your time zone and how late you want to stay awake, lol. It ends at 3am eastern us time on Nov 1

EDIT - I’m wrong, Nov HOTM will start right after Morlovia ends, so no overlap

2 Likes

Why I can’t find Traditional Chinese calendar?

No, you will be only able to pull for Russell as the november HoTM will be available just a second later than the Morlovia portal disappear at 2021-11-01T07:00:00Z .

2 Likes

My bad - assumed the hotm portal changed at midnight.

1 Like

added now

If it is not published, it is because they did not approach the post to publish it “there is a person” from each country who is in charge of translating and putting together the calendar with the present information and their opinion. You will see

Better question is “what event will Clash of Knights replace?”

At the same moment that one ends, the other starts. so it’s not possible.
Even though halloween happens for a few hours in November, the HOTM will only appear after the Halloween event and the Challenge event finishes.

Thanks guys! Boo, guess i will try to summon this month then.