October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

maybe it’s me being dumb, but i’m currently not able to spot the beginning of halloween event (i presume it’s starting before h-day, right?)

1 Like

It’s on 4th Oct, if you check the calendar again.

2 Likes

told you i’m dumb! thanks :wink:

2 Likes

Oh it is, I was working on an updated version and the old one was posted. I will update it this afternoon. Thanks!

1 Like

Why some of the calendars say that the reflected color of the Riddles of Wonderland event is blue, but others say it’s green? Which one is true?

It’s green. @Zartanis already replied it will be changed later.

2 Likes

Thanks for the amazing work on these Calendars :heart:

3 Likes

Halloween event on 4th already? So kind of ending on the actual date? That‘s unexpected :thinking:

Dates are all speculative and unconfirmed - that’s why the calendars are so delayed this month. We don’t know for sure when Return to Morlovia will start and end and we are not sure if it will be Ninja Tower or Tavern of Legends. SGG is beta testing a bunch of costumes for old HOTMs, so if that update comes out before Oct 13, I would guess that it is the updated Tavern of Legends and not Ninja Tower. But again, we are just players like you all and its a guess.

Here’s mine:
V1 Removed

Quick Ref will take a bit longer as it is substantially more work to compile.

— EDIT

Calendar V2

Quick Ref

24 Likes

No problem at all, I was just assuming that date at least was certain as it was given as reason for the delay. As they already changed the loading screen it seemed to make sense too

Your version is the one I like best, thanks for all the work you put in - it really helps general planning even if a day is off.

1 Like

I kinda expect that too, sandy event and eggy event all started sooner because of new 4 weeks schedule. Plus, the update released this week showing Halloween heroes on the screen. Anyhow, if it is not next Monday, it will be almost surely the one after.

Yeah, and kudos to all who contributed to these calendars.

1 Like

Man. All the good calendar makers always eventually quit making calendars. I liked the ones by VeryQuietly. Don’t see their English calendar this time. All the extra picture clutter makes it hard to read sometimes.

Oh hey. There’s your calendar. lol Found it. It’s just not listed at the top yet.

1 Like

Thanks to all of the calendar creators and helpers. They are very helpful and appreciated.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Well done everyone! Sharp as always. I’m really hoping Ninja tower isn’t this month. I’ll be on vacation and don’t want to waste that precious time spending 4 hours to complete it.

Fingers crossed!

2 Likes

Why there is no arabic calendar! I can help if u want

3 Likes

just make it and ad it here I believe … right @SamMe then they will move it :+1::sparkling_heart::panda_face:

Thanks!

1 Like

I can make it no problem if they can send me a calendar without words

try there.

You made it harder hhhhhhh

في الثلاثاء، ٢٨ سبتمبر، ٢٠٢١ ٢١:٤٦ Tea via Empires & Puzzles Community Forum <smallgiantgames@discoursemail.com> كتب: