October 2021 TENTATIVE CALENDAR (Events: Trials, Rare Quests, Mirages Of Omega, Tavern of Legends, Atlantis Rises, Valhalla Forever, S4 Voyagers Of The Underwild, Mythic Titan, and Ninja Tower, Starfall Circus, Slayers of Fell Shadows, Return To Morlovia)

Yes, your work is recognized by the community and it’s very helpful. I hope next month will be much more predictable although we don’t know if SGG surprise us with Tower of Magic instead of Ninja again. Also, it’s almost the middle of October and I didn’t see mentioned voting for the November event, so who knows what can happen.

*EDIT Petri just confirmed Ninja Tower for November with some new features added. Hope it’s not another 25 levels with bought flask only.

7 Likes

Your time and that of the other creators is very much appreciated by the players. I’m sorry that SG has been making it even more difficult for all of you lately.

4 Likes

We have amended the Alliance Quest announcement to mention that Ninja Tower will be indeed scheduled to run next time in November:

My apologies for any confusion caused by this! For the future, we’ll try to include a calendar along with the schedules changes to make sure everything is included.

I’d also like to thank all our calendar creators for their contributions to our community, it’s really appreciated! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

24 Likes

Oh… New content for ninja tower!
Why I expect a new pay to play NT?

2 Likes

Thx @Petri for the clarification.

Thx for this too.

6 Likes

I think the answer to your question could be in the very good diagnosis by @The_Seeker People are losing trust in what the company is currently doing with the game.

4 Likes

What is that, please dont make other paid floor. And i beg to you, please increase the completion reward for some event that have been diminished like costume and tavern legend.

Hello everybody!

I have a question:
NEW DIGITAL Empires and Puzzles Calendar of Events

• are these calendars from members of the forum, not the official SG calendar?

That is a fan-made calendar, not an official one. We don’t currently provide an official calendar.

5 Likes

We have fan-made calendars (Thanks!!), because you never provided it.
So, why not???
Is it a secret???
Too much effort?

4 Likes

Interesting choice of words (emphasis mine).

Maybe there will be an official (base) calendar sometime soon…

Forum members will, no doubt, still be doing translations though.

1 Like

One idea about this if I can propose it:

It would be good if in the future somebody from Staff have a few minute time to review the first Engish calendar posted into these calendar topics by @VeryQuietly or @Zartanis to check that is matching with Small Giant’s planed event schedule or not, and post that are they match or there will be some change.

15 Likes

…so, um… Are we ever gonna see the Pirates of Correlia again?

1 Like

An amazing idea! Very reasonable and, in my opinion, easy to implement! @Petri I really ask you to consider this idea and implement it! :pray: :pray: :pray:

2 Likes

last time during ninja Tower event the odds when summoning were 10% a normal 4troop and 5% a 4ninja-troop. so, even when you used ninja-troops as feeders for mana-troops you got about 5% more Xp :thinking:
for 100 summons it would make statistically 23K Xp instead of 22K Xp :wink:
as I’m using mostly mana-troops I have only one ninja-troop leveld of each element. probably it isn’ worth for me to wait for the next ninja-tower for slightly more Xp

@PlayForFun, @Petri, I’m sure the Staff has an electronic calendar for internal use. They can make a public part of this calendar. It’s simple. And perhaps it can strengthen the internal discipline of the team. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

That can work too if Staff writes the list of events in text like bellow and publish it or send it to someone here (calendar creators, moderators or me):
Sep 30-Oct 4: Starfall
Oct 4 - 6: Mythic Titan
Oct 7 - 11: S4-Underwild.

7 Likes

As a lower level newbie I have come to rely on these calendars & thoroughly appreciate all the effort that goes into them. Thank you!

11 Likes

Just came here to echo the same sentiment: that you all do such a fabulous job with the calendar. I don’t doubt it’s easily taken for granted, but I’m almost positive most find value in this resource, regardless of the changes. & Anyone with sense understands that you’re no more responsible for the changes, nor privy to em, than any other player [would be].

So please, don’t pay any mind to those who judge, or get upset when things aren’t 100% accurate. As you’ve said, you’re only human (we all are), and really, what you’re doing is 100% unpaid work. So if, at the end of the day, you decide this is no longer worth the effort that’s being expended (again: for free, volunteering time), no one will blame you either.

You do such a wonderful job, and people across the world love this resource you provide, and appreciate it immensely. Too, think most would agree: put yourself first. Any added stress or headache is not worth it.

Either way, thank you (and the rest of those who volunteer their time to this project) for all that you do for our community. I know I appreciate it :heart::orange_heart::yellow_heart::green_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

15 Likes

I will echo some similar sentiments already stated earlier in the thread.

Transparency needs to happen. For the most part, we have enjoyed putting together calendars for those that want/use them. This month has not been an enjoyable one for us, unfortunately. Conflicting announcements, last minute changes have taken a toll.

To echo a proposal earlier by @PlayForFun (thank you for all you are doing on the forums lately), I think a list of planned event dates for each month @Petri could be relayed to @Guvnor and/or @littleKAF who help relay information/answer questions each month to us calendar creators, of which we are very grateful. This information could be provided mid-month when we start creating our templates for the following month. If something could be provided in advance so that corrections can be minimized, it would be appreciated and extremely helpful. We do have a good idea on Valhalla, Atlantis, Mythic Titan plus the Trials, but something would be appreciated. While November’s challenge event will be voted on, how will the rotation be moving forward?

Thank you for reading/listening.

Here are my updated calendars (English, French, B&W). I will be doing November’s post in a couple of weeks around the 23rd/24th.

EPOctober2021BW

16 Likes